Wednesday, October 30, 2019

When I write I don't tend to end things much. Why?

Because life doesn't really ever end. It has been my experience (sort of my own personal Lazarus effect) where I think I might be dying and then I recover over and over again. So, from my point of view Life never really ends (even if you do die at some point). Because even then likely there is a transition to other types of states of consciousness.

One of my first conscious memories other than laying coughing and turning blue from whooping cough on my grandmother's lap in 1950 was the Angels coming and rescuing me from whooping cough and me wanting to soul travel with them through both time and space and beyond. I was 2 at the time. So, there is this "Timeless" quality to life I have noticed where it just goes on and changes some and some people die and others are born but it is sort of "NEVER ENDING".

This is my experience so far after living 71 years here on earth of life ongoing and changing but never ending.

I remember 50 to 100 or more people I knew passing on from the 1950s until the present. Thousands of people if you include politicians and entertainers around the world. And I also remember
at least an equal amount of children being born that sort of replaced all those that died along the way too, including 3 biological children of my own who are now all adults as well as adopted children and step children and all that too growing up along the way.

So, from my point of view at least "LIFE NEVER ENDS" it just keeps changing.

It's just as crazy as it was in the 1950s now as it ever was (just in an entirely new way).

The way life is crazy now reminds me more of the 1930s and 1940s of Mussolini and Hitler and Tojo
and Stalin and all that more than anything else at this point.

We are sort of at the kind of cycle where 100 million people died in just World War II in 5 years and then another 100 million people died from 1945 to 1990 during the cold war. But, because there are many many more people now than then it is more more likely we would lose about 10 times that many people in whatever happens now (likely just from Global Warming).

And just like in World War II it is the very poorest people generally that die the most in times like these. For example, no one ever counted all the people who died during the Great Depression living by rivers in tents and starving to death from 1930 until World War II and after here in the U.S.

Only now it is mostly the homeless people or people burned out by fires or lives wrecked by hurricanes or businesses destroyed by companies like P, G& E turning their power off until their food or deli business or other kind of business just went belly up in the process of all this.

But, what you might not be seeing is how bad the world economies are outside of the U.S. where China is basically in a recession or Great Depression right now and likely millions are also starving to death there too as well as other people.

So, in some ways the U.S. is the last functioning economy on earth that is sort of okay now and strangely enough, Trump has something to do with this including most of the suffering now on earth in general.

So, we live in really strange times where Trump sort of replaces Hitler and Putin sort of replaces Stalin in this Strange new Brave New World we are presently moving into.

However, one thing I can say pretty much for sure about all this: "You really don't want to be living in almost any 3rd world country right now because those governments are likely going to be the first to fail in Global Warming, Hurricane building, Fire starting times like these worldwide.

3rd world governments during a climate crisis won't have the resources to save anyone and because of this will likely be the first to be overthrown during storm crises and other crises by their irate citizens worldwide.



No comments: