Sunday, October 27, 2019

Dragon of compassion and remembering past lifetimes

The progression of understanding went something like this in my life. I had this experience where angels came to me when I had whooping cough and the room was filled with white light and they had armor on to protect them (the angels) and they had different colored armor each and they wore swords of flame and Michael was their leader.

This completely changed my 2 year old life and I was amazed that they knew me and that they had come to save my life so I wanted to travel with them. So, by 5 years of age I began to pray to soul travel with the angels. This gift by angels and God was given to me in my early 20s even though I often dreamed I was flying and had wings at night especially from 8 to 20 years of age. So, flying dreams were quite common for me and then I started to learn about Lucid dreaming. I learned to look at my hands while I was dreaming consciously and this helped a lot with the move towards conscious soul travel too.

I learned that in order to survive soul travel one must always soul travel with angels. Starting in my early 20s I would go outside of my body and sit on my roof and look at the stars. Then I would walk around outside of my body to check things out in the neighborhood where I lived when I was in college. Then I realized (since I am sort of scientific minded too) that if my body was on earth that meant it could breathe here and I could travel in space in my soul too so I did that.

This was a major change for me in doing this because this then led to meeting the Galactic Sentience in the Core of the Galaxy next to the black hole that holds the whole Galaxy together.

He is the ruler of the galaxy and has been for millions of years. But then, he told me that I am his retired Grandfather who likes to incarnate as human beings and other intelligent species which is what Creators do instead of dying from boredom after living billions of years. They don't naturally live in time and space or matter but in the primal sea of the universe that is the 96% of the actual universe not in matter universes. However, since a Creator can live in the primal sea or it can live in matter or anti-matter a creator can if it wills do all three.

But, they don't die except usually from boredom. So, to avoid that they go into mortal bodies like we wear to realize over and over again that life isn't boring and it is interesting and meaningful. This keeps them alive after they have already lived billions and billions of years as Creator souls that create Galaxies and maintain Galaxies.

Creators that have families build galaxies to feed their families much like humans started farming to feed their families too about 25,000 years ago so they didn't always have to be hunter gatherers. Creators feed on the transfer of energy between the primal sea and matter and anti-matter which is why they mostly like living where energy transfers near a black hole in the center of the Galaxy because it is easier to feed on the energy created by stars and planets turning into the black hole there.

There is also an anti-matter galaxy the other side of the black hole that is the polar electrical opposite of the matter galaxy we live in. IF there weren't this the matter galaxy (the Milky Way) could not exist. There needs to be two balancing poles for a matter galaxy to exist.

So, a matter galaxy is sort of like a waterfall in space which would be my metaphor for what a matter galaxy actually is.

So, the concept of Dragon of compassion simply means that I had discovered that I am a Creator living in a human body here on earth and that I have lived thousands to millions of other lifetimes as humans and other intelligent beings as well throughout this galaxy and others over time. (Even though time really has no meaning to a creator soul because they don't naturally live in time and space (unless they want to).

I also have discovered that most if not all humans on earth are also Creator souls which means that their souls are billions of years old too (even though to a soul time has no real meaning at all).

By God's Grace

No comments: