Saturday, October 5, 2019

Secret Space Programs & Extraterrestrial Alliances

I have no idea whether this book is true or not. However, because of my actual UFO experiences in 1974 and in 1992 it would logically follow that this sort of thing is actually going on.

For example, after we landed on the moon in 1969 in I think July, why didn't we then go to Mars and beyond then? So, this book makes a lot of sense in that it fills in the blanks of why Secret Space programs by the U.S., Russia, China and others would be going on and why they wouldn't tell the People of earth about it.

Why wouldn't they tell the people of earth?

Because 99% of the people are never going to go into space and might have a permanent psychotic break if they were hit with the truth of all this.

As a child I was trained to believe that UFOs always had been bringing new inventions to earth over time and to expect more inventions brought from UFOs to make life better here. Much like countries of the world expect newer and better inventions from places like California, the U.S., Europe and other places around the world the last Century or two. So, when I actually had UFO experiences I did not have a psychotic break and permanently lose it, even though I found these experiences very difficult to integrate into my everyday life in a useful way.

But, in some ways it was the same preparation I had received as a child when my Scottish Mother and Grandmother told me as a 2 year old not to talk to outsiders about my intuitive abilities. So, I got used to knowing who I could talk about these things with and who I couldn't talk about these things with along the way. UFOs are kind of the same thing where it isn't useful to talk to much about them if you aren't retired yet. Then as a retired person you owe the truth to succeeding generations so they can survive the UFOs ongoing.

By God's Grace

Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs & Extraterrestrial Alliances by [Salla, Michael]

Follow the Author

Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs & Extraterrestrial Alliances Kindle Edition



Length: 385 pages Word Wise: Enabled Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled 
Page Flip: Enabled 
  • Similar books to Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs & Extraterrestrial Alliances

Antoni in the Kitchen
An Amazon Book with Buzz: "Antoni in the Kitchen"
Antoni's dishes prove that “sometimes simple is anything but simplistic.” Learn more

What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?

No comments: