Thursday, January 16, 2020

Is Reincarnation Real?

Yes. But it is different than most people believe. I discovered this when I was 50 and thought I was dying and forced to retire then for around 8 months before I recovered from a near fatal heart virus then. This was 1998 when I was 50. So, what I found out as I trained myself for dying was that a human soul is not exactly what most people think it is. A human soul is actually of the species of beings that actually created this galaxy in the first place much like when humans clear land and build a farm to better feed their families. Likewise, who our souls are I call "The Creators" because they create and maintain all galaxies and no galaxy would exist without this species that doesn't naturally live in a matter realm.

Strangely enough you need matter to actually have Time and Space at all in the first place. So, a species like the Creators that doesn't exist naturally in time and space is immortal from a human perspective. Since as a human being I also live in time and space but also understand pure Being without Time and Space it might be difficult for you to grasp this without also experiencing it.

But, likely if you are meditating with your eyes closed and at peace then imagine no earth or solar system or human body and you might have reached the Being State that most closely resembles no time or space.

So, I guess what I have discovered like many adepts before me is that our natural state is BEING without any time or space. So, one likely should think of time and space much like we tend to think of TV, RADIO, Netflix, Movies and Smartphones. In other words time and space is not a naturally occurring thing in the Universe. The naturally occurring thing in the universe is Unknown matter which composes 96% of the known universe and the art contrivance (time and space) only composes 4% of the known universe.

So, when I understood reincarnation fully I had to encompass the fact that a Creator (the Galactic Creators) can live 1 million incarnations as humans or other beings simultaneously. So, literally our souls could live 1 million or more incarnations as humans or other beings in this galaxy or another simultaneously too (all at the same moment of pure Being).

So, literally incarnating as a human being to experience mortality to avoid the boredom of infinity is a contrivance to appreciate being alive forever more than anything else. In other words it is a diversion from infinity and a chance to learn new things and meet people incarnating who might be other aspects of oneself or other creator souls that you know forever past and forever into the future.

By God's Grace

No comments: