Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Writing

I think when people write it needs to be inspired. For me, I have always waited until something permeates my dreams from past life, present life and future life memories before I write. It's true that I didn't understand what this was all about until I was dying I thought in 1998 for about 7 or 8 months time from fall 1998 until May of 1999. But, still even now I understand all this it is still a "magic" place where I get inspired to write of something in a legendary way. By 1998 and 1999 I began to realize how important it was to be writing especially about future lives I have memories of because it might help people of today better deal with the future of life on earth.

You might say something like: "Well. If we know things about the future doesn't that also change the future?"

That's possibly true too to where different futures might arise because of what I write. But, someone like me is always changing time and space and trying to make things better on the timeline that I am presently living on for myself and all others as best I can. In a sense all of us are changing the future by whatever we think and do right now. Understanding that we all are creating the future might be important in how we deal with living on earth.

We are all trying to save our own lives and others lives as best we can in any given moment.

What I have noticed is that the more I try to help people that the better my personal karma becomes long term in my life on earth. The more I try to help people my own lifespan increases in leaps and bounds. So, in writing trying to help others often your life gets better too along the way. The more I pray for others and help others the better my health is both mental and physical and spiritual.

So, it behooves all of us to do what we can to help each other along the way. Because it not only helps others it helps our lives in amazing ways too along the way.

By God's Grace

No comments: