I think when people write it needs to be inspired. For me, I have always waited until something permeates my dreams from past life, present life and future life memories before I write. It's true that I didn't understand what this was all about until I was dying I thought in 1998 for about 7 or 8 months time from fall 1998 until May of 1999. But, still even now I understand all this it is still a "magic" place where I get inspired to write of something in a legendary way. By 1998 and 1999 I began to realize how important it was to be writing especially about future lives I have memories of because it might help people of today better deal with the future of life on earth.
You might say something like: "Well. If we know things about the future doesn't that also change the future?"
That's possibly true too to where different futures might arise because of what I write. But, someone like me is always changing time and space and trying to make things better on the timeline that I am presently living on for myself and all others as best I can. In a sense all of us are changing the future by whatever we think and do right now. Understanding that we all are creating the future might be important in how we deal with living on earth.
We are all trying to save our own lives and others lives as best we can in any given moment.
What I have noticed is that the more I try to help people that the better my personal karma becomes long term in my life on earth. The more I try to help people my own lifespan increases in leaps and bounds. So, in writing trying to help others often your life gets better too along the way. The more I pray for others and help others the better my health is both mental and physical and spiritual.
So, it behooves all of us to do what we can to help each other along the way. Because it not only helps others it helps our lives in amazing ways too along the way.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
- In London, Children’s Lungs Grow Faster as Traffic Pollution Falls
Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment