Wednesday, January 29, 2020

It appears like there still is at least one other computer pretending to be the identity of this computer

Almost everyone's cell or smart phone has been cloned at least once and it appears that this is also becoming true of computers that go online like my Macbook Pro. For about the last 6 months now often when open up my computer I see that another computer or more( are logging onto my exact address) digitally of my computer. I periodically write about this at my blog to let anyone who wants to know that this is happening and that I'm aware of it but have no idea what I can do about it when someone clones my computer digital number exactly. I'm thinking that each computer might send out a different digital number as it's identity over time. However, the programming is set up originally for each computer. And always there are hackers that can send false signals of the digital numbers of their computers out online as well.

But, I figure my obligation is to the world to let people know when I am aware (through my own computer) that someone is cloning the identity of this computer because realistically I'm not sure what I can do about this anymore than ANYONE can prevent their phone numbers and names from being cloned from any country worldwide.

For example, did you know that people steal your name and phone number and then call others and leave angry messages for people to send them money and that this can happen from any nation on earth, especially from places like Russia, Ukraine and African nations where there is no penalty by law for doing this around the world? So, people can literally do anything online worldwide with zero chance of ever being prosecuted for it in many countries here on earth.

No comments: