Almost everyone's cell or smart phone has been cloned at least once and it appears that this is also becoming true of computers that go online like my Macbook Pro. For about the last 6 months now often when open up my computer I see that another computer or more( are logging onto my exact address) digitally of my computer. I periodically write about this at my blog to let anyone who wants to know that this is happening and that I'm aware of it but have no idea what I can do about it when someone clones my computer digital number exactly. I'm thinking that each computer might send out a different digital number as it's identity over time. However, the programming is set up originally for each computer. And always there are hackers that can send false signals of the digital numbers of their computers out online as well.
But, I figure my obligation is to the world to let people know when I am aware (through my own computer) that someone is cloning the identity of this computer because realistically I'm not sure what I can do about this anymore than ANYONE can prevent their phone numbers and names from being cloned from any country worldwide.
For example, did you know that people steal your name and phone number and then call others and leave angry messages for people to send them money and that this can happen from any nation on earth, especially from places like Russia, Ukraine and African nations where there is no penalty by law for doing this around the world? So, people can literally do anything online worldwide with zero chance of ever being prosecuted for it in many countries here on earth.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
- In London, Children’s Lungs Grow Faster as Traffic Pollution Falls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment