Sunday, January 26, 2020

I particularly liked this passage:

partial quote from:
https://intuitivefred888.blogspot.com/2010/05/planet-savers.html

Arcane's mother's best Friend was Ah-Ray-In's mother. Though Ah-Ray-In was several years older than Arcane she often played with him and babysat him as they grew older. The first year he was alive she often looked at him floating in his crib and talked to him mind to mind. Remember underwater, unless you are using a slate board with grease pencil you might need to telepath for communication. So Ah-Ray-In would sit next to Arcane's underwater crib(enclosed on all sides with netting while he floated neutral buoyancy). She would telepath things like "Arcane. Do you know who I am?" And little Arcane would be a little confused but say, "Aren't you Fire Crystal? But everyone now calls you Ah-Ray-In. What's going on?" And Fire Crystal even as a little girl was known as a Saint by her mother and her mother's best friend. And even the name Arcane was only used twice, once for the previous World Saver of New Deva thousands of years before. And now, the New Devan Oracle had named little Arcane this again.

So Ah-Ray-In told little Arcane that he was the next World Saver of New Deva and as a baby he telepathed back, "You never told me this was going to happen in Atlantean Heaven! Why didn't you tell me I was to be the World Saver of New Deva! Why didn't you tell me?"

Ah-Ray-IN(Fire Crystal on Atlantis) said, "It was on a need to know basis. It's why I rescued you on the Atlantean Space Ship. I didn't have to die. You just needed to be born here and I wasn't authorized to save you there. So I died to bring you here."

Little Arcane (still a baby) said, "This is way above me, Fire Crystal, ah, Ah-Ray-In (whoever you are now). Ah-Ray-In snickered in her little mind that was expanding in awareness every day.

Arcane said,"What will we do in this life together?" Ah-Ray-In said, "If we are very lucky we will marry!" Little Arcane said, "I'd like that. I've always loved you and have followed you even unto death and through heaven all the way to here."

Ah-Ray-In said, "I know. We have been close in many lifetimes."
Little Arcane said, "This whole reincarnation thing has really taken me to places I can't deal with easily. For God's sake, we're living underwater. And we're still human?"

Ah-Ray-In said, "Our DNA is mostly from earth it's just been modified for living here on New Deva."

Little Arcane said, "Oh."

No comments: