Monday, April 27, 2020

I have eaten organic Blueberries and Raspberries for years now

Years ago I realized that Blueberries increase the positive functioning of your brain so since I also have always loved blueberries since I ate blueberries and raspberries and boysenberries and black berries on my grandfather's 2 1/2 acres in Lake Forest Park Washington as I was growing up I thought it would be wonderful to continue the berry tradition especially if it helped my brain work better.

But, it is wonderful news I learned yesterday that the real Maple Syrup my wife and I buy to put on cereal and pancakes and waffles also helps one's brain function into old age and helps stop people's brains from swelling in old age which damages older brains because they are encased inside a skull so if one's brains swell it could damage them. So, my wife buys organic blueberries and raspberries especially at least once a week from Whole Foods where they sell organically grown ones.

I don't think you can eat too many blueberries especially if they are organic.

However, if you have blood sugar issues I would really be careful of the Maple Syrup because after all it's a form of sugar and you always have to watch out for the effects of sugar if you are over 50 especially.

No comments: