Sunday, April 26, 2020

How does one develop their intuitive gifts?

Each person is different because all of us have different gifts as you all can see. But, generally speaking if you aren't afraid in the wilderness, this would be the best place to get quiet away from all Cell phones and electronic devices. However, if you don't have a good directional sense you might want to take a GPS device.  But, in case this stops working because the batteries are bad or you drop it I would recommend not going deep into a forest without a map or going someplace that is out in the open enough for you to find your way back to civilization eventually.

But, if you are comfortable in the wilderness this might be the best place to develop your gifts if you are psychologically suited to doing this. Why?

Because in a city or even in suburbia we are constantly bombarded by sensory input from people and Television from streaming services like Netflix and Amazon prime and Hulu and many others and radios etc. and media of all sorts.

So, separating yourself from all of this for days, a week or even a month will start to give you insights into who you are and what your gifts are.

When I developed the most in a holistic way I had moved out onto 2 1/2 acres of land and I was about 32 years of age with my family (my wife and son and two step kids in 1980. During the next 5 years time we home schooled our children and traveled when we could to Canada as far north as Banff and Jasper while camping out of our VW Rabbit. We also went to Idaho to Two Ravens and met native Americans like Thomas Benyacya who was a Hopi Elder then in the 1980s he was still alive.

Charlie Thom was an amazing Crazy Wisdom Medicine man of the Karuk tribe. Though I did my vision quest with a Blackfoot Sioux medicine man I also sweat with Charlie Thom that the Blackfoot medicine man introduced me too. In fact, one of Charlie Thom's sons I was sweating with when I came out of a round and was guided to do a vision quest when we were sweating at Lake Siskiyou I believe then in 1983 in the early summer.

The vision quest completely changed me at a core level of understanding myself and my gifts and it also introduced me to the rock people who began speaking with me just like the Karuk and other native Americans do all over North America. So, when the rock people started speaking with me near Big Sur California I was really surprised because I didn't know then that they communicated with people. But, later Charlie Thom said his people have been speaking with the rock people for thousands of years. And when you do a sweat lodge you invite the rock people into the womb of mother earth into the sweat lodge after heating them up red hot on a fire outside. So, I have been able to communicate with the rock people worldwide ever since the early 1980s now.

The point is if you are serious about learning to develop your gifts to help yourself, your children and all mankind survive these times, the wilderness (for those who are okay doing this) is the best answer.

But, if being alone or with friends in the wilderness isn't something you can deal with their are always other ways that you can find. Because some people are only comfortable in their apartments in the cities or in suburbia. But, luckily my grandfather was a hunter and my father was an outdoorsman and taught me to navigate through forests by watching landmarks just like he was taught by his father.

One trick when going into a deep forest you cannot see out of is to chip out a piece of bark out of each tree with a hatchet to make sure you find your way back to your car or to a road somewhere. But, this should only be done in an emergency situation because this harms trees to do this and you want them to be your friends as you develop your intuitive gifts. We each need all the friends and help we can get from Trees, animals, birds,  nature, angels, God, Jesus, Buddha or other positive help along the way.

This is how you can develop your gifts to keep your people alive through all of this the rest of this century and beyond.

By God's Grace

And for me studying the Medicine path from about 1980 to 1983 specifically and continuing sweating with Charlie Thom until he passed away was one of the ways I got to where I am today. But, to fully appreciate what I'm talking about here you have to experience it yourselves.

By God's Grace



Thomas Banyacya (June 2, 1909 – 1999) was a Hopi Native American traditional leader. In 1948, he was one of four Hopis who were named by elders to reveal ...


Hopi elder Thomas Banyacya (1909-1999) was selected as spokesman for traditional leaders in 1948, after ...
Sep 12, 2017 - Uploaded by Sacred Land Film Project\



Charlie was born on April 4, 1928 to Reece and Irene Thom in Fort Jones, CA. He was raised with traditional values and culture of the Karuk people. Charlie was ...
Our old friend Charlie Thom, gone but not forgotten, speaks to the world on Earth Day. https://youtu.be/7bW0P-XYd8w.
MY TRIBUTE TO CHARLIE THOM (Red Hawk Walking Backwards) April 4, 1928 to October 8, 2013 Charlie Thom was a traditional spiritual leader of the Karuk ...

No comments: