Wednesday, April 29, 2020

It's better to be psychologically androgynous

I remember when I was attending UCSC and studying Anthropology then in 1989 and 1990 and they gave us a test in sections in Child Psychology which was a 500 student course that I was taking then there. And a young woman sitting next to me getting the results when her test came up androgynous. She was very disturbed by this and I told her that this was a good thing and not a bad thing. I was around 40 at the time and running two businesses with 3 teenage kids and a baby and a wife at the time so I had had a lot of life experience by then to know what I was talking about.

I said that this has nothing at all to do with sexual preference and instead it is about how well rounded the capacities of someone is for surviving literally anything. Coming up psychologically Androgynous simply means that you can survive anything in life.

You can bend like a willow or be as strong as an oak as circumstances present themselves during your life.

You can survive being in  a war or talk to children who need your counseling if you are psychologically androgynous but it really has nothing at all to do with a person's sexual preferences because for most people that is hard wired in at birth.

So, mostly it means you are very strong in your attributes and you can do almost anything you need to in your hopefully long life!

By God's Grace

No comments: