Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Rude Awakening! I realized fully that this is the worst crisis the human race has faced in my lifetime!

Intellectually I guess I have been there for some time. However, you know how in life there are moments of a very rude awakening! Well my birthday was one of those moments when I realized there are so many people that love me like friends and my children that called me to wish me "Happy Birthday" but when my oldest daughter said, "It really sucks we can't be with you for your birthday because we are here in California right now!" This took me to a place when I began to realize just how awful what is happening to the world.

In it's own way this is much worse than the Great Depression or World War II simply because the war never came into the lower 48 states at all. It only came to Hawaii which wasn't a state yet just a territory at that time of the U.S. So, this came and raped us all and is raping us all every day of our normal lives.

And it looks like it's going to continue to rape our lives for a few years all over the earth. The U.S. and Europe and other countries likely will survive this with old and established cultures that have made it through pandemics during the last 2500 years worldwide. But, many 3rd world governments and dictators will likely collapse around the world during these times.

But, I realized that this was the worst thing that has happened to the Earth since I was born at a really deep level yesterday. Because this is the war that never ends (at least for a few years) the way this is presently going.

For example, my son is the only one able to work at his job in my whole family. This is quite a statement. But, luckily everyone is going to be okay for a variety of reasons and all are healthy so that is good too. None of my friends have had to go to the hospital for coronavirus either. So, knock on wood! But, this isn't over for any of us!

This is the worst crisis ever faced by the human race since World War II.

Psychologically nuclear armageddon was worse in the 1950s and 1960s and 1970s and 1980s psychologically to deal with than this.

But, in reality this is much much worse than the cold war was from 1945 to 1990.

And just like after world War II everyone is going to be in shock for around 10 to 15 years from this too. Just get ready for a lot of really psychologically fucked up people who survive all this worldwide.

You saw what 9-11 did to people in the U.S. and Europe! This is 100 or 1000 times worse! Just look at the body count of those who died after testing and then multiply by 3 for the real count which includes those who died without testing at home or in an ambulance or on the streets.

No comments: