To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
- In London, Children’s Lungs Grow Faster as Traffic Pollution Falls
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Harry Potter 8: Wow
Just went to see Harry Potter 8 at the movies. Best one yet! I think I liked 1,2, 4,5 and now 8 the best of them all. 6 and 7 just were too depressing. However, it all gets resolved for better or worse for everyone in 8. I won't say more. Don't want to spoil it for those who haven't already read it or seen it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment