Thursday, July 21, 2011

Life Protectors

In every culture there are beings who function sort of like Archangel Michael and his band of archangels does within Christianity. It is said that Archangel Michael Protected Joan of Arc while she led France's Soldiers as well.

When I was young I noticed that I was always gifted and protected more than most people. I wondered why God both demanded more of me and yet always protected me at the same time more than most. I watched so many people over the years my age not make it or lose their minds yet I somehow always bounced back from every kind of infirmity or condition of myself or the world unlike many people I knew or knew of along the way. In my late teens and twenties often I was horrified by what happened to people who were bad to me, especially in Jobs where I worked. They would soon after being bad to me break their arms or get concussions and stuff like that. Whenever that happened often I would quit my job as a way of protecting these people from my protectors because I knew these people were mostly ignorant of the way spiritual hierarchy protects its own.

However, in my early 30s I finally was able to make peace with all of this. I was told by my Tibetan Lama teachers that I and many others have Tutelary Dieties that protect souls that are meant to be beacons to humanity ongoing from others who are ignorant of their true nature. I was told that I had to learn to protect others from gaining karma against me so my tutelary Dieties wouldn't break their arms or give them concussions and the like. What I'm noticing lately is that as 2012 approaches often people are having extreme reactions to everything as if there was a world war of some kind going on.  During these times I may not be able to protect the ignorant from my protectors because of the strange times we now live in. God Bless you All.

No comments: