Thursday, July 7, 2011

Invoking a Forcefield for protection

When I was little (2 or 3 years old) around 1951 my parents taught me to invoke a forcefield for protection. Imagine bulletproof plastic around you about 3 feet out from your body that nothing can penetrate. They taught me a little prayer to do this with. Later I taught my son when he was about 2 to do this as well around 1976. Since then most of the time I have used other methods since I learned to encompass the universe in the more eastern way of being where one literally encompasses the universe with one's consciousness. So using this form there is seldom a time when I need to invoke a personal force field around my body like I was taught as a child. But sometimes, it still is necessary even though it is a rare occurrance and I always know when it needs to be done intuitively. You know, when you just don't feel safe either some place or just some days even in your own home.

There was a story told about one of the ministers of one of the governments of Ghana in Africa during the 1970s. He was practicing invoking a force field as he had been taught to protect his body and his soul from harm. He was supposed to be executed the next day by firing squad because there had been a coup d'etat and his government had been overthrown. When he was placed before a firing squad he had been invoking his force field for about 24 plus hours while in jail so when the soldiers fired at him the bullets hit his force field and then fell to earth without hitting his body.  Around 7 to 9 men shot two volleys which would have been 14 to 18 bullets at him. Finally, the officer told this man something like, "I guess God has other plans for you." And let the minister go.

If you have ever played any of the dungeon and dragons types of games online, often you will see forcefields used to prevent harm by swords, spears or even guns or monsters. This is a very good visualization of how to invoke a forcefield for protection in real life. However, don't think that you can avoid problems just by doing this. You have to invoke your forcefield and not try to have to use it. It is only a last ditch defense. Your first defense is to stay away from people trying to harm you in the first place. I find the best use for a forcefield is for the protection of your soul, mind, body and emotions. In my experience this is the best use for a real forcefield rather than trying to create one that stops bullets. I wouldn't count on any force field stopping any bullets, swords, knives or karate blows but a forcefield wouldn't hurt to have in all sorts of emergency situations where you need to stay calm and centered to survive.

So, in the end whether your force field strength is only psychological or whether you are really something and can invoke God and angels to make your force field bulletproof, having a force field in times of real stress can't hurt.

No comments: