To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Lindsay Clancy trial highlights need to rethink postpartum care, advocates say: "The duty is on the system"
- U.S. 2 dead after multiple people shot at Minneapolis apartment building: Police
- The Ring of Fire is a 40,000-kilometer (25,000-mile), horseshoe-shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean basin where about 90% of the world's earthquakes and 75% of its volcanic activity occur.
- Family members speak out as Lincoln docks in Thailand after record 9 months at sea
- House rejects GOP effort to ban Supreme Court expansion in Constitution
- MapQuest hits No. 1 on App Store after refusing to rename Lake Ontario
- Elon Musk-backed super PAC spends $800,000 to back GOP midterm candidates 5H ago
- Amid public outcry, Tarrant County, Texas cuts polling locations ahead of 2026 midterm elections
- Dark money in Texas Senate race spurs Talarico complaint to FEC against Paxton
- In London, Children’s Lungs Grow Faster as Traffic Pollution Falls
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Writing About Time Travel
I write about time travel because I know it exists in multiple forms and always has here on earth and throughout the Galaxy, likely for millions or billions of years. And before that likely it has been present in possibly all galaxies past, present and future. But I mostly write about time travel because people need to not disbelieve it. Human physical survival demands enough of them being convinced that it exists. The more denial of its existence from both scientists and governments the more likely it exists and actually means that governments don't want their people to suspect it exists. Only through being aware of the likely existence of time travel ongoing throughout all time past, present and future will humans have any chance now of long term survival here on earth or beyond. Because even if most people don't have access to it, it is important to know that some people do. I am not one of these. I have no time devices or physical access to them. I simply know they exist for a variety of reasons. The truth is out there. The more you are dissuaded by governments in all misinformation that it doesn't exist only means that it does exist. This is also something for you all to think about. Your personal survival and your children's and theirs and theirs and theirs depends upon all knowing or suspecting that it does exist, has existed and has always existed both here on earth and beyond earth always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment