Thursday, July 14, 2011

Memories part 1- a Synopsis(sort of)

"Memories" Part 1

I thought I would describe a little about my book "Memories". Memories started to be written by me around 1980 in Mt. Shasta, California when I lived there with my family then. Then we lived on Lassen Lane and a little natural foods market and food co-op mail order business was down the street from me. So, one day I walked over on a beautiful summer day with a clear view of Mt. Shasta and bought some natural organic food there and brought it home in a large paper grocery bag. After I had unloaded the food into the refrigerator I came outside with my paper bag and decided to write something I had been inspired to write. At the time I thought it was only a therapeutic form of science fiction to do self therapy regarding the events of my life up until my then age 32. After I wrote the beginning pages I set it aside while I piled the family into the family car and truck and we all went swimming and rafting on Castle Lake nearby at 6000 feet elevation. (In the winter then and now I often ski across the lake when it freezes over in the winter month from about January until March or April when I visit there several times a year from where I live now on the Northern California coast.

Later, I looked at what I had written and it brought tears to my eyes and knew I had to write more because I found it so healing to have written what I had written. Still later, after I had moved to the Northern California Coast I wrote "Elohar and Ragna" first as a completely separate piece between 1981 and 1983.  Along the way I wrote "Lord Fire" and other pieces of "Memories" during the 1980s. However, it wasn't until I almost died of a heart virus while I was preparing for death that I realized that these were all past life experiences lived in the future of both myself and my family and friends around 1998 and 1999. At first I was really shocked to realize this and it took me some time to cope with this change because before that I believed that reincarnation   was sequential, (you know 1998, 1999, 2000). So this taught me that one can be born any time or place so that one could theoretically be born within a range of millions of years all at once into millions of bodies both human and otherwise, or one could be born one at a time in 1500 AD, then 500 BC, then 2000 AD, then 2500 BC. then 2,000,000 Ad, then 2,000,000 BC or any other type of combination of events. This really shocked me to realize that this was possible but it also made me realize that what I had written was not science fiction and that the resemblance to my life was simply that each soul seems to have its own karmic signature, so that we work out some of the same problems or wonderful solutions lifetime after lifetime that we were traumatized or blessed by or even had some kind of neutral experience by whether that was a big event or a small one. This made a lot of sense to me at the time so I decided I needed to publish this to both entertain but also to help others to discover what I had discovered that it might help and bless their lives as these writings and others had blessed mine. If you click on"Memories" Part 1, once you are there all the buttons to the other (total 7 web pages with 11 parts) are all there in word buttons at the top of every page.

Synopsis:

Memories starts with Arcane landing on (I believe it to be Earth) 1,000,000 years into the future approximately. At this time Earth is a demilitarized zone much like was between North and South Viet Nam during the Viet Nam War. No physical humans are allowed on (Earth) by local planetary governments during this time period. So, when Arcane during a war (likely between Mars and Maldek)
(Actually right now I'm starting to see for the first time that this event might have occurred actually millions of years into the past around the time when the large dinosaurs went extinct here on earth.(Their extinction was caused by the nuclear war that destroyed the Planet Maldek and turned it into the Asteroid Belt). By the way it is very likely that Osama Bin Laden and his family then in that reincarnation were partly responsible for the destruction of Maldek by nuclear weapons that turned it into the asteroid belt. A Soviet Probe during the 1970s when sent to the Asteroid Belt discovered that it had been blown up by thermonuclear explosions like would result from a nuclear war. This knowledge by the intelligentsia of Russia was one of many factors that led to the collapse of the Soviet Union. No one in Russia wanted a repeat of a planet killing war there that was a scientist or scientific student then or now. However, in the western world this information regarding the nuclear war on Maldek(Asteroid Belt) was suppressed by the world religions in the western world at that time because this didn't fit into western or eastern holy books and religious people would freak out  all over the world if this became well known at that time. Sorry to digress.

So, Arcane finds himself on (Earth?) from (Maldek) before it was destroyed? And was sent here by a world leader of Maldek that I call "Tech Noir" or translated from the French "Black Technology" or "Bad technology" depending upon how you want to translate it. So, since Tech Noir, the leader of Maldek couldn't kill Arcane, who was from Mars? Even though I know this is a true story as I write this it might be that this part of Arcane's life could have been before now. So, somehow it would mean that his ancestors started out on Earth in 2500 AD and then went out and colonized but somehow because of time differences out in space in different quadrants got back in time while traveling millions of years somehow without people understanding what had happened to them and so then there ancestors eventually colonized earth when Maldek Blew up around the time the dinosaurs died when a piece of Maldek hit in the Gulf of Mexico and created a nuclear winter type of scenario so that only ocean dinosaurs that were big survived because nothing else could get enough food or stay warm enough that was big to survive that which changed all life on earth in this sense at that time.

This is a completely different take on Arcane's life than I had ever thought of before but it could be the end truth about all of it. I assumed this was the future because of everything I was shown but today it fits so neatly in some ways into Mars and Maldek (the Asteroids) past that it begins to make more sense to me. For example, why would Arcane agree to come to earth and fix earth? Yes. It is true that they were his seed ancestors in the first example. But what if they also were his descendants? Then you have him taking care of the "Grandchildren" of his cultures on Mars and Maldek. Anyway, sometimes it is sort of funny to be an intuitive as you can see. Many of my Tibetan Lama teachers in the U.S., India and Nepal would say things during the 1980s like, "Until you can laugh at your own existence you cannot become enlightened". I suppose this is one of those times where I have to laugh and hopefully become a little more enlightened by so doing. Once again if you are interested in reading Memories here is the first memories webpage.   "Memories" Part 1

A Better Synopsis:

Even though the above is important as well, I feel I owe you a better synopsis of "Memories Part 1".

Around 2400 to 2500 Earth begins colonizing in earnest because weather becomes a real problem here on earth and so much time, money and energy is then spent in "Surviving" the weather that it becomes financially profitable and useful to colonize other worlds. Also, in the process or surviving the weather the next several hundred years many new technologies are invented to travel close to the speed of light and many ways are found to allow humans to both sleep for long periods while space traveling but also ways are found to protect human eggs and sperm so human breeding can take place in space and on planets that have an atmosphere that protects fetuses, and eggs and sperm and allows them to develop. As the capacity to travel at speeds reaching the speed of light as well as ways to protect human breeding capacity and therefore ongoing colonization capacity, the colonization of other planets actually becomes practical to do as long as wars don't result with any local inhabitants of planets near us.

Arcane is descended from these early colonists and then they also meet our ancestors who colonized earth and who genetically engineered our species which is half alien humanoid and half ape so we could survive here on earth. Arcane's ancestors bred with their alien counterparts and created a new hybrid of human which was half earth human and hald pre-alien human. This hybrid then colonized many other planets including New Deva(which is likely Mars before Maldek 'the asteroid belt planet' blew up and took away most of Mars' atmosphere and any who seriously wanted to survive had to come to earth after the large dinosaurs died. In fact, it is possible that the asteroid that hit earth in the Gulf of Mexico was engineered to do so by our ancestors from Mars and Maldek in order to create a nuclear winter which in turn would likely kill all the largest dinosaurs which were interfering with serious colonization of humans and humanoids of earth at that time.

Arcane is a young man who grew up while Mars (New Deva) and Isfahel (Maldek- the asteroid belt now) still existed both as viable planets to live on. The book does not include the time when Maldek blew up or when Mars(New Deva) had its atmosphere blown off. That is way into the future from the time that Arcane grows up on New Deva. If you imagine a theocracy that would remind one a little of Tibet in the 1800s with the technology of several hundred years into the future, and a culture that prefers to live underwater and that has developed through genetic engineering gills to breathe so they are sort of able to breathe air out of the water or go back into the water and breathe through gills. They have developed 9 inch tongues as this is helpful in various ways underwater but their out of water language could not be spoken with short tongued people like ourselves from earth. You would need a 9 inch tongue to speak in their language. Arcane is very gifted much like a "High Tibetan lama" intuitively and intellectually. He has been found to be (by the Oracle of New Deva) a Planet Saver which is almost like a planetary savior but it is more in the line of a spiritual hero in ancient Greek times. In other words he is to be a God-Man. When you meet Arcane at the beginning of his life he is about 27 years old and about 6 feet tall and has been tortured for some time by Tech Noir on Isfahel. Arcane is a Priest Scientist of New Deva which could be described as a "Spiritual Warrior" of his people during wartime. During peace he would have been researching technologies to help his people and being at times something like a "psychic policeman" for his people as well as a politician. At the beginning of this story Arcane has been banished to Earth in another time. He isn't sure exactly where he was been sent to through time. He's not exactly sure what time or planet he is on until he meets Eridian who is a disembodied Spirit in charge of Earth's heavens at that time in the future. There are no living humans on earth in bodies during this time on earth. "Memories" Part 1

No comments: