Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Time Travel Theory

From my own experience Time needs to be viewed much as you would a trunk of a tree and its branches and on out to its twigs. And like a tree every year the branches and twigs grow and new sprout twigs go out. So, time is not static it is ever changing like a tree. Also, it is as if all bodies in space are their own trees in a forest of Time. So, a sun or star has its own separate branches and trunk and twigs of time and so does every planet. However, just like nearby trees sometimes touch twigs or branches, bodies in space sometimes touch branches or twigs. If you view every tree trunk and every branch as a somewhat separate thing but still all connected you have all the main(trunk and main branches of time) and you have the smaller and less significant twigs in every set of time lines (Tree) springing from every body in space like a star, planet, nebula, galaxy or dimension.

As a very gifted intuitive I learned to consciously soul travel first around earth and then around the galaxy and then through time I began to recognize things that I really couldn't make any sense of. In fact I ran into things that completely terrified me in my twenties. The most terrifying of all for me was going in my soul out beyond the edge of the galaxy into what some call the void.

Now this could be considered a timeless spaceless place, but in fact it is also something else entirely. The best way I can illustrate this to you would be to say, "Imagine that you and I here on earth are living inside the body of a jellyfish which is alive which we call our galaxy. So when I as a soul went beyond the jellyfish of our galaxy, life as I knew it did not exist. Life not existing but me still existing was just so very crazy that I came back to my body on earth and decided I was just so freaked out by the void that I gave up consciously soul traveling for several years because I was so terrified by this experience. It wasn't until I began to meet Tibetan Lamas who understood this void and just sitting in their presence allowed me to have peace with it again. However, this process also got me to understand that we all live inside and organism that we call a galaxy which is a living thing. This organism contains almost an infinite amount of time lines and spaces. So you and I literally live in one space time continuum inside of the organism which is the galaxy that contains almost an infinite amount of space time continuums. I suppose it could be said they are all one. However, for us humans it might be more useful to say that we live in one space time continuum in a galaxy of and almost infinite space time continuums. And this would be true in between galaxies and in all galaxies even though they all are slightly different just like people are.

No comments: