Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Being an intuitive 9-21-11

Last night I was sitting watching TV with my family when I received what felt like a sharp blow to my abdomen. I knew from past experience that someone I knew had either died or been seriously injured or had a near death experience of one kind or another. So, I began texting or calling my children around the country. One by one they texted me back that they were okay. So I was relieved. So this meant that someone in my more extended circle had something happen to them. Often I don't find out who it was for weeks. But this is just part of what it can be like to be an intuitive. You know when something happens to someone you  know but you might not know who it happened to. Other times you know exactly what happened to who it happened to. Other times you have a warning of something going to happen and then By God's Grace I usually call the person and tell them to avoid what I see coming. This usually stops or modifies the event to a better outcome. If you are an intuitive I consider these types of Warnings ahead of time "Gifts from God" to help keep your family and friends alive and not maimed. If you get these as they are happening then all you can to is to call or text around to try to find out who it was and to help them if you can in some way.

No comments: