Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Legendary Account of Actual Realities


dragonofcompassion - Home

I write as an intuitive a lot, so from my point of view what I write often is a legendary account of real life in multiple time lines that actually exist. Do I expect you to believe me? No. If you believed me without being an intuitive or having a "hunch" that I was right how could I respect your point of view. Everyone must choose "What is real" by their life experiences. Those that do something else I can't respect either. We are all fed a diet of mythologies whether it be history (his story or the story as told by the winners of the battles). Or spiritual books like we find historically throughout the world that have been translated 10s to hundreds of times across multiple languages. And then even for myself when I hear people talking about the 1960s and 1970s that didn't actually live through them like myself, I realize they really have no idea what that era was about but only see it through the eyes of a caricature of that era sort of like a cartoon or a political cartoon. So, believing that what I write about as a Seer and as intuitive and precognitive psychic makes about equal sense to believing the Bible or the Bhagavad Gita or any other spiritual book that is over 1000 years old to be historically accurate about anything. We all believe in mythologies and old wives tales because that is the nature of being a civilized person here on earth. I find it useful to write my own creation stories as a precognitive psychic and as someone who has traveled the world extensively. And I encourage you to write your version of reality too. The more the better. There actually should be 7 billion different Creation stories out there. This is mine. And when I reread what I write I realize how helpful it can be for others to read what I write too. And I hope it inspires as many as possible to write their creation stories too. We all will be the richer for it.

No comments: