Monday, September 12, 2011

The Second Time Line

I have no doubt that you and I now are on the second time line. However, do I expect you to automatically believe me? NO. Why would you if that is not your direct experience? For example, if you were inside and didn't have anyone tell you that it was sunny outside. How would you know? Unless you go outside and see for yourself how could you know the sun was out? Likewise, if you haven't had all my experiences there might be no reason for you to believe in time travel or multiple time lines. I have to believe in both because I have experienced them. However, I am safe because I have no physical evidence or any need whatsoever to prove what I'm saying to you. I only need for you to accept the possibility that what I'm saying is true. Because one day knowing about all this may save your life or even your sanity. In my life experience there isn't just one reality. There are multiple interfacing realities within all life. For example, if you are a doctor or nurse you might see people quite differently. Or if you were a lawyer you would view people more differently. Or if you were a minister or priest you would view people as more differently still. All these different ways of perceiving reality I call "Multiple realities". Are they all true? They are true for those within that discipline and as true as any of us need them to be who need their services. So, as an intuitive I am telling you that I have experienced multiple time lines and time travel.  But since I have no physical evidence or proof in my home, car or possessions I am safe in the present world we live in. But if you have actual physical proof you may not be safe in the world we live in  and might be made to disappear by one or more governments on earth. This is something to think about.

I found something regarding the second timeline around the time when it began that I wanted to reprint here. It is a quote from:

dragonofcompassion - Jonathan Flow

Here is the quote:

I began writing this in Lake Tahoe on Tuesday February 19th in the evening 2002

 

The PROCESS all started (formally at least) with President Eisenhower at Muroc Air Base. However, now it is called Edward's Air Force Base. The process started when I was about 4 years old. Anyway, so much for the history lesson.
To return to the present experience the people picking me up are old friends now from 5000 years in the future of earth. However, it is no longer on our timeline as the world war that leaves Asia, all the pacific area including North and South America uninhabitable for thousands of years has been prevented. This unthinkable war caused their timeline. Thank God for the relief of the suffering for billions born and yet unborn.
The war was recently prevented by King Interlaken through General Ragna and the King's Seer, Elohar, as well as the time crew and many volunteer taken near their deaths from the battlefields of the actual war as it was happening.

Following section added September 12th 2011 (Permission was granted from first The Galactic Sentience who is basically "President of the Galaxy" and his appointed Time Lord of Earth, His Oneness of Lemuria from 40,000 BC to 50,000 BC. His Oneness lives in a Stasis place sometimes called Shamballa. In this Earth joined Stasis dimension there is no death, so he and millions of Lemurians are still alive here on earth from that time. (Note. His Oneness asked that I relay this to humans of earth here today on September 12th 2011)end 2011 note returning to quotes from 2002/

There is still a danger that other wars may happen because the new timeline we exist on is untested. We are all testing the envelope so to speak of this new timeline we are presently on.
It was possible to maintain the world war timeline while still creating the new one. This was done in order to facilitate the long term survival of the human race should one timeline be attacked from beyond earth. In the rare case of something happening to destroy earth in either timeline one timeline would still exist to maintain Earth human and genetics intact on Earth. This would only happen in a situation where the Galaxy would not allow time to be repaired because of standing regional galactic treaties.
Anyway, back to my story of today. I reached the top of the hill on my cross country skis and felt the mind touch of first contact with Elohar. Later Ragna made his presence known. Elohar consciously enters my present mindset of this moment and time before she makes contact. This is so I don't just get scared to death and fall down the hill on my skis and maybe run into a tree or something. Anyway, Elohar is very very smoothe with me because she still embraces all her memories of being my mother in this life I presently live.
As I prepare to be picked up I have a conversation knowing full well that Elohar, Ragna and the whole crew Might be listening in order to reacquaint them with my present mindset, thought and speech patterns. It may have been a long time in their personal real times since they saw me last. To reacquaint them with me is only polite. However, for me it has only been weeks or months since my last contact.
 Note: part of what I wrote they deleted as I moved it so there is probably some reason I don't know about regarding that.
upir" or (Your Peer) to live the 6 months in real time. Then all the memories and biology are reintegrated into your present body. This is done is such a way that no aging mentally, emotionally or physically is registered on your present body. This is standard procedure in our time culture. If we did anything else people would be suspicious when we returned 6 months older each time to our own home times."
"Since time travel is still kept secret from the general public in our time you need plausible deniability.
Needless to say I am always surprised when they share something new with me. I guess if I was told everything at once I might just short out like the early non-technical contactees used to. Then they had to go back in time and interrupt their contacts so the contactee didn't just die again. The contactee was made to be a non-contactee through time manipulation at that point.
Back to me walking up the hill on my cross country skis. I had reached the ridge which was about 1000 feet above where the paved roads were. I looked up and saw-felt the Awesome, (their time-space ship) above me on the hill. I don't like the idea of this body of mine being kept in stasis while I'm out in a duplicate body. However, I suppose it is very much like when I bi locate to other places and or times while my physical body is usually lying down or sitting or meditating. So I guess I like to think of it like that.
It is always so exciting for me to travel with my friend through time and space. Maybe it's naive of me to think like this but it gives me purpose to know that my life contributes in some small way to the ongoing survival of the human race on earth and beyond.
I remember being a cave yogi in the late 1800's and early 1900's. I remember contacting other off world civilizations while I meditated in caves and other retreats then. I was surprised at first that they knew my soul. However, I later began to understand the true nature of things. In this present life as Jonathan Flow in the 21st century. I live a life that connects me to all that can help me and/or others grow as souls. We also are able to help as many of the souls of earth as possible survive and prosper on earth and in the many, many heavens connected to earth or help souls move to new bodies in other dimensions, places, planets or heavens. It brings me great peace to know the children of earth are relatively safe from complete extinction. As long as there are at least several hundred humans alive on earth the human race will go on both here and on other planets and dimensions. "Live and Let Live" is my motto. However, I also strongly believe in self-defense, especially of the preventative, wise right mindful and compassionate kind.
On this time-space trip we found new anomalies in the new timeline you and I are presently on. We are not sure what they mean just yet. It is possible that there are off planetary elements that are not pleased that the Galaxy has granted earth 2 time lines that simultaneously prosper together. This is a very rare occurrence for any planet to be granted 2 basic time lines and other planetary systems may be jealous. However, they must realize that life on a galactic rim planet is very chancy at best. This is because of the ice ages that come at least once every 25,000 years or so. This usually causes a massive die-off of at least all the flora and fauna of the planet including humans of 90% or more. This is one of the reasons we don't have good present day records of civilizations back more than 10,000 to 15,000 years. When civilization is forced back to the stone age by massive die-offs of human population technology usually dies also within a few generations and group memories become legends like the ones we have of Atlantis, Lemuria, and Mu.
In order to maintain a high tech culture on this planet Earth in either timeline at least 10,000 humans localized in one culture are required to maintain both the gene pool and the technical and spiritual base of knowledge. This might also be true on many other planets especially ones on the rim like earth if they too have ice ages.

Note: I might have written about this before but it deserves repeating. When you are reading online at various websites where it is in short story or book format where there might not be page numbers use the "Find" feature usually in "Edit" at the top of your page. Just copy down a series of several words not likely to be repeated in that sequence while at your web page and then click the find feature that usually shows up at the bottom of your page. Then put the unusual word or sequence of a few words in the find box and click "next" and you will be where you left off reading without having to search for your place.

Starting Saturday and through last night so far I have written about the second time line and the tenth anniversary celebration under Lake Tahoe in:
Jonathan September 10th 2011

No comments: