Sunday, September 4, 2011

Millions of Beings Going to Heaven

I have given the Tibetan version of a mantra that sends all beings to the nearest heaven when it is their time to go. It is also my opinion that often it takes beings there in their dreams before they actually go there more permanently on their way to their final resting place in heaven. So anytime any being human or other is passing away or near to be passing away I give this prayer for them and all beings passing away at any time on earth. I have done this since I was initiated to do this in the  early 1980s. But tonight as I went to sleep and thought of all the dying and newly dead beings around the world my heart reached out to them all and I gave this prayer in deep earnest once again. However, tonight for some reason I experienced millions of beings going to heaven all at once all together. I asked God if it was okay to share this amazing experience with you and I was given permission to do so. So, once again something amazing has happened.

Just before this happened I was communicating with the angels that live and travel with me. They were explaining to me what angels are traveling with me now. They said that the Golden Heaven that now surrounds the whole world has golden angels and they have joined the White Light angels that have always been with me since I was a little child. Archangel Michael and his band of Archangels are like Spiritual police or soldiers who protect when called or invoked to come and help in emergencies or they just show up because they know they are needed. I'm grateful I was given permission to share all this with you as it is a moment of incredible Grace and Blessing not only for all the millions who went to heaven tonight but also for you and I.

I have never experienced anything quite like this happening on Earth before so I consider this another Quantum Jump for life on earth. We live in very amazing times on multiple levels both here on earth and beyond.

No comments: