I have given the Tibetan version of a mantra that sends all beings to the nearest heaven when it is their time to go. It is also my opinion that often it takes beings there in their dreams before they actually go there more permanently on their way to their final resting place in heaven. So anytime any being human or other is passing away or near to be passing away I give this prayer for them and all beings passing away at any time on earth. I have done this since I was initiated to do this in the early 1980s. But tonight as I went to sleep and thought of all the dying and newly dead beings around the world my heart reached out to them all and I gave this prayer in deep earnest once again. However, tonight for some reason I experienced millions of beings going to heaven all at once all together. I asked God if it was okay to share this amazing experience with you and I was given permission to do so. So, once again something amazing has happened.
Just before this happened I was communicating with the angels that live and travel with me. They were explaining to me what angels are traveling with me now. They said that the Golden Heaven that now surrounds the whole world has golden angels and they have joined the White Light angels that have always been with me since I was a little child. Archangel Michael and his band of Archangels are like Spiritual police or soldiers who protect when called or invoked to come and help in emergencies or they just show up because they know they are needed. I'm grateful I was given permission to share all this with you as it is a moment of incredible Grace and Blessing not only for all the millions who went to heaven tonight but also for you and I.
I have never experienced anything quite like this happening on Earth before so I consider this another Quantum Jump for life on earth. We live in very amazing times on multiple levels both here on earth and beyond.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment