Thursday, September 15, 2011

Prince Ragocy, Prince Rakoczy and other spellings

Note: I found something at Google that redirected   people to the wrong article that had nothing to do with Prince Ragoczy at all. So I decided to give people a little more info about Prince Ragocy, Prince Rakoczy and other spellings of the Transylvanian Prince. Here is a useful article about Prince Ragoczy with quotes from wikipedia.

Sunday, January 23, 2011


Literature on the real Comte De Saint Germain

[edit] Literature about St. Germain

[edit] Biographies

There are several "authoritative" biographers who usually do not agree with one another. Probably the two best-known biographies are Isabel Cooper-Oakley's The Count of St. Germain (1912) and Jean Overton-Fuller's The Comte de Saint-Germain: Last Scion of the House of Rakoczy (1988). The former is a compilation of letters, diaries and private records written about the Count by members of the French aristocracy who knew him in the 18th century. Dr. Raymond Bernard's book The Great Secret – St. Germain is biographical and covers many aspects of the Counts' life including his conflation with Sir Francis Bacon and the author of the Shakespearean opus. Manly Palmer Hall in his The Secret Teachings of All Ages, describes some of the same attributes as Dr. Bernard, including the attribution of the writings of Shakespeare to a great adept like Francis Bacon, who could be amalgamated with the Count of St. Germain.
There have also been numerous French and German biographies, among them Der Wiedergänger: Das zeitlose Leben des Grafen von Saint-Germain by Peter Krassa, Le Comte de Saint-Germain by Marie-Raymonde Delorme and L'énigmatique Comte De Saint-Germain by Pierre Ceria and François Ethuin.

[edit] Occult biography

A book titled The Great Secret, Count St. Germain, by Dr. Raymond Bernard purports that St. Germain was actually Francis Bacon by birth, and later authored the complete Plays attributed to Shakespeare. He also contends, as does the Saint Germain Foundation in Chicago, IL., that Francis Bacon was the child of Queen Elizabeth and Lord Dudley but that it was kept quiet. According to the theory, Francis was raised by the Bacon family. end quote from wikipedia under the heading:

" The Count of St. Germain"

As one goes back further and further into time it becomes more and more difficult to be sure of anything. So, for example, when many people talk to me about the 1960s, 1950s or 1940s who were not born yet, I usually can see that they only see the decades that they didn't live through in a sort of caricature, sort of like a cartoon in a sense which is like real life without 96% of what it was really like left out. So, even if we try to piece together who "The Count of Saint Germain" was or still is, as time goes on there is less and less historically that we can be sure of.

This is why there is so much debate about people 2000 years ago like Jesus or about other historical figures that existed. Even today, say, for example, if we were doing a historical documentary about Princess Diana, there would be a great deal that we wouldn't be able to find out in regard to her life or her death. Likewise, trying to find out the "truth" about Saint Germain at a certain point boils down to "What do you choose to believe?" just like many things in life.

When I was a child I was taught to believe in God, Jesus, Saint Germain, the Archangels and the angels, Mother Mary the mother of Jesus, Quan Yin, the Goddess of Mercy, Gautama Buddha, etc. 

As I grew older I experienced Jesus and Saint Germain as real beings as an intuitive and as a metaphysician starting about when I was 5 years old with Jesus when he came and healed me by turning the whole room I was in Gold when I had Chicken Pox. Before that Archangel Michael came to me around age 2 while my Scottish Grandmother was singing "Hark, the Herald Angels Sing" around Christmas 1950 and likely healed me of whooping cough. I just realized that right now for the first time that he came to heal me.

Since then I have had thousands and thousands of unexplainable experiences all around the world and had my life saved countless times by Jesus, Saint Germain, Archangel Michael and his angels etc. Whether any of you believe me or not is not the point. The point is that I am witnessing all this to you that this can be and "Was for Me" a life changing and life saving experience hundreds and thousands of times by now.

I deeply respect people's rights to believe whatever they want to believe from their own real life experiences. However, it is difficult for me to respect people who only believe things because they read it somewhere. But that's just me. So, maybe that just means I'm a hands on kind of guy that doesn't believe much unless I can experience it firsthand. Any way you look at it I'm very grateful to God, and Jesus and Saint Germain and Archangel Michael and Mary the Mother of Jesus who have all saved my life and kept me alive through unbelievable things worldwide during this lifetime. It is my hope that by studying more about Saint Germain, Francis Bacon, Prince Ragocy(other spellings) that your life will be better and more amazing and full of grace than it is now. Blessings.

 

No comments: