Saturday, September 3, 2011

Angels in Our Midst

You might have experienced angels all your life like I have so all this will sound perfectly normal to you. Or this might be a new experience listening to someone talk about experiencing angels all their life. Either way, I would like to share the experience of living around angels all my life. If you are able to live around angels all the time there is a whole lot less fear and terror in your life and for me that is a nice feeling to feel at peace. It wasn't always this way for me. I spent a whole lot of time from about age 2 to my early twenties very terrified at times. I think part if it is when you are young seeing and experiencing angels might also allow someone to experience some of the bad things too. So, it can be a two edged sword in this sense. However, after you learn to protect yourself it can be useful to live around angels 24 hours a day.

My first memory of Angels was when Archangel Michael came and freed me from whooping cough. He and his band of angels came one night while my Scottish Grandmother was singing, "Hark, the Herald Angels sing"   around Christmas 1950 and I was lying in her lap trying to go to sleep when I was about 2 years of age. We were in Seattle then. When they all came into the room they all wore jeweled armor from their necks to their hands to their armored boots. Each of their armor was a different color. Likely there were about 7 Archangels in all. I remember staring at them and feeling the power that came into the room. They looked at me as if I was one of them like a spiritual soldier and smiled and nodded to me. They stood there in the physical in a sphere of white light about 10 feet in diameter. I remember staring at them for a long time and by the next day I was getting over whooping cough that I had almost died from. This experience saved my life. I have no doubt that I would have died if they hadn't come to me like that right then.

Almost dying of whooping cough for several months made me fairly fearful and my mother said I went from a very strong intense sort of baby to a fearful one from almost dying. However, I also learned to become fearless once again. I think coming close to death made me become a daredevil. It made life sort of crazy to almost die for someone so young. So, in response I seemed to do everything possible to convince myself that I was still alive.

That was the only time I clearly remember seeing angels like they were physical like you and I. After that I might sense them or see them as ovals of light so I always knew angels were present. I didn't fully solidify in this awareness and understanding and a confidence regarding angels fully until I began to enter into my twenties and started really fully growing up and becoming very strong in my spiritual beliefs and real life experiences to the point where if someone told me they didn't believe me I might just laugh in their face and walk away. But as time goes on one mellows and confrontation like that is less useful. So, now if someone doesn't believe me I just sort of feel sorry for all the suffering that will bring to their lives and I wonder," What will happen when they die if they don't believe in angels? Will they just join all the other gray blobs of ghostlike ectoplasm who float around earth earthbound after death?" This is kind of how I look at it. But in the end we all define our reality just like we choose whatever we do in life we also choose whatever we are going to experience after death by our choices good and bad. And who am I to Judge? After all, God created us all and since he (or she) (or it) created the universe who am I to judge? So I guess in regard to all this sometimes I just wonder what will happen to people who don't believe in angels or have experiences with angels? Will they be okay when they die? Especially because it is the angels that take one to the heaven realms. Many if not most people cannot reach heaven by themselves especially if their death was physically or psychologically traumatic. So the only way to heaven for them is by invoking God's angels.

I had an experience of being excommunicated from my childhood church at age 21. And a lady with 4 kids who was about 42 then and was a member of my church decided to take me to her house to show me the angels because she knew I was clairvoyant like her. My mother supported her in this because my mother was gifted and spiritual too just like this church member and I.

This was a very important step in my spiritual life because I was headed towards suicide then because first a girl I intended to marry in the church and I broke up and then I was excommunicated. So this double blow drove me to suicide. So when she took me to her living room and literally brought down the angels for me to see, it convinced me of one thing. "I didn't have to kill myself if I could literally live with the angels in a heaven realm right here on earth." And so I have ever since. Did this mean I never experienced pain or loss? NO. I experienced a lot of that. But I still had the angels with me all the time and if you have ever been around angels they are very intoxicating to be around so they tend to keep you in bliss when you are in a safe place like your home or near your alter where you pray or often when you are in pristine nature settings like parks and National Parks  especially. I often have thought that people drink alcohol and take drugs so that they can experience what I and other people around the world experience when they are with angels all the time. So, often I pray for people who are alcoholics or drug addicts and wish they would just come to know the angels instead so they would stop destroying their bodies and to live their lives as God intended.

I was very lucky in regard to alcohol. I only got drunk really once in my life when I was 16 and got a front tooth knocked out and my right cheek cut to the bone. This was enough to teach me that I was allergic to alcohol just like my father and grandfather. Real drinkers have often teased me that I can't hold my liqueur but then I don't have to be an alcoholic do I? Plus I was lucky God didn't give me an addictive personality in regard to anything I put in my mouth so that is a good thing too.

So, I have learned to live in a Heaven realm here on earth most of the time. And luckily, you can also benefit from that through my writings and my witnessing of the truth of life in all its forms that I have experienced as a world traveler and as an intuitive and as a husband and father since I was 26 in 1974.

No comments: