Midnight in Paris Box office Mojo
I went with a friend to see Midnight in Paris for the second time. My wife who met us at a Crepe Expresso Shop later which reminded us a lot of when we went to Paris with 2 of my daughters two years ago this month, asked me if I liked it as well the second time. I said, "I actually liked it better because it was like visiting and old friend.
This movie is an instant Classic and one of Woody Allen's best in years. The acting was wonderful the sexiness was wonderful. I especially liked Owen Wilson's wife to be and the 1920s girl he falls in love with. It was also amazing to be visiting with Ernest Hemingway, and Pablo Picasso and F. Scott Fitzgerald and his "anything goes" wife Zelda and even Toulouse Lautrec in the 1890s. I think the real lesson of this movie is "Follow your heart", "Follow your bliss" and all that. Life is just too short for anything else.
Also, since the budget for Woody's movies are only about 1 million to 2 million dollars making 54 million dollars from a budget of one or two million is also quite amazing!
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
No comments:
Post a Comment