God Will Help you
God Will Find you
God Will Find a Way
I had a bunch of other stuff here but found it superfluous after about 12 hours or so. So I deleted it. However, I still wanted to share with you what lifted my spirits this morning after a very difficult night.
As I woke up this morning I found myself and my angels saying together:
God Will Help YOU
God Will Find YOU
God Will Find a Way
And I found it gave me Hope. So I thought I would share this idea with you. By repeating this simple prayer phrase hopefully this will lift your spirits and empower your lives as well.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment