Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Witnessing Time Travel

We all are witnesses to time traveling even if it is the time we see pass every day. Time moves slower when we are young and speeds up as we age. I have been thinking about one of the reasons that time can be experienced at different speeds. Since the speed of light (or electricity) is likely a constant the smaller a life form is (like a child, animal, bird or insect), the slower time moves for that life form. I think part of this has to do with the distance electricity is moving within any body. In a fly for example, the bio-electricity can move very quickly because the distance between it's muscles to it's brain or control center is very short. This likely makes it live in a very very different time continuum than adult humans do. However, larger insects or birds would be much closer in their own individual perceptions of the space time continuum as well. My theory is that if you notice usually the smaller the creature the shorter its life span. But it is also possible that its individual perceptions of its own life might be potentially as long as a human might experience their life to be because a smaller creature might actually experience time completely different than humans do on every single level.

So, that would mean that we could only see creatures that are close enough to our own individual space time continuum for us to recognize them as specific life forms. But something that moved, for example, 1000 times as fast as a fly might have a life cycle of a second or two but would experience during that second or two a life as long as a human would in 70 plus years. And we might not even see or notice that life form because it came and went so quickly and moved so fast we might not even recognize it as a life form. Whereas something else might have a lifespan of thousands of years like a Redwood Tree, especially the Sequoias. We might see something that is still and also might not recognize something that lives thousands to millions of years likewise. For example, the earth and rocks and even the oceans might be life forms themselves but people live in a totally different time continuum and to some degree a different space continuum than planets and oceans and rocks and mountains and deserts etc.

I have had to think about this a lot since 1992 when I likely witnessed Time Travel on Mt. Shasta. I have tried to eliminate possibilities but in the end I still come up with the fact that I likely experienced time travel while living there. (I did not experience time travel but instead watched time travel occur in this instance).

I was washing dishes in my rented house on an acre of land in the little city of Mt. Shasta on the side of the actual Mt. Shasta when I heard helicopter blades breaking the sound barrier. It is extremely loud and cacophonous. So, I went outside to see what it was and saw three military Chinook helicopters capable of carrying over 40 troops each in formation flying over my house. But as I looked more carefully the formation suddenly stopped and it was then I noticed that there was a silver saucer UFO in perfect formation with them. I made myself watch this and not blink for about 30 seconds because I didn't want to miss anything and during this time the silver saucer disappeared without a sound. The three Chinook helicopters flew in the direction of Hiway 89 which heads in the direction of Nevada eventually. The helicopters were painted gray with not letters, numbers, insignias or any military designation whatsoever. It was completely black ops it appeared. I personally was amazed that any part of the U.S. government would be this audacious. But in the end, if I told anyone who would believe me anyway? Also, it was a perfectly clear summer day in the afternoon with no clouds in the sky at all. Amazing.

This is now 2012. This happened 20 years ago this summer in Mt. Shasta. I moved away from Shasta and haven't moved back later that summer. Then 7 years later I got a heart virus and almost died. Then when I recovered after thinking I might die for about 7 months I promised God to write about my amazing experiences with God, UFOs and anything else that I thought would help mankind in gratitude for not dying. I have noticed God mostly is pleased with what I write so I'm still alive 13 years later.

So, this is now what I think. I likely witnessed time travel by either the U.S.  military or in conjunction with humans from earth from the future or in conjunction with other dimensional or extra terrestrials. I think time travel exists and has been used by the U.S. Government and likely others since World War II. Before that time travel likely existed but humans of earth didn't have their own devices. And why may you ask is it still secret? Because if the wrong person got a hold of it they could go back in time and prevent the existence of the human race, any race, any person anywhere on earth in any time. That's why. Time travel is likely one of the most potentially dangerous things ever invented in the universe. Was it originally invented in the past, present or future and what galaxy did this happen on? I don't know the answer to this but since it appears to be technologically possible it exists throughout the universe in the past, present and future likely almost everywhere. And I was thinking one of the reasons humans of earth might not find any other inhabited planets is that they would be directed to times and places without civilizations in order to prevent wars. This makes complete sense. So, likely the galactic governments of various galaxies would use time travel to keep civilizations on individual planets from running into each other through space travel by accident and creating havoc.

And likely different lifeforms perceptions of space time and of the speed at which it passes has more to do with the size of the beings than anything else. So, for example, if the electrons of an atom were actually planets like earth any beings living on that planet would experience time extremely quickly. So that the rotation of the electron (planet) around its sun would take something equivalent to a year of their time more or less as they  traveled around their sun on their earth. However, our experience of that time might be in millionths of a second here on our earth. 

No comments: