Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Nobody should interfere with people's relationship with God

I just found out that the Koran states that no one should interfere with a person's relationship with God by trying to convert them which means that all Islamic terrorists are going against the Koran.

I also believe one should not interfere with one's relationship to God and to Life (to me this is the same thing).

There is really no way to separate God from all life in the universe. So, one's relationship to both Life and God should not really be interfered with in any way. So when people try to convert other people to other belief systems I always see it is horrific karma to do this.

Because unless a person comes to God directly on their own I see it as meaningless. So, for me, this is why going into the wilderness to seek God separate from all religions is so very important for each person.

Otherwise people tend to walk through life confused otherwise.

This is how I look at it.

However, other people are welcome to their own opinions.

For me, it is okay to try to protect them from killing themselves by talking to people. However, I think one is gaining incredible bad karma by trying to convert people to any religion. So, this also is why I believe in Compassion towards oneself and others.

Because in the end trying to convert people to any religion is bad karma.

However, helping people to learn compassion for themselves and all mankind only increases people's connection to themselves to the universe and potentially to God if that is their inclination.

No comments: