Saturday, January 24, 2015

The Technology of Kindness

This is why being kind to yourself and to all others is in your enlightened best interests always:

There is a Tibetan Saying which I also find to be true:

"Be Kind to Everyone you meet for through time friends become enemies and enemies become friends".

If you are cruel to anyone at any time in your life it may come back to bite you in the ass so to speak at some point in the future.

As a child for example, you might be a bully but often you might not get good grades. So, the little boy or girl you are cruel to might be a Bill Gates or a Steve Jobs one day and have it out for you. So, in this sense it doesn't pay to be cruel because you may make enemies.

So, it is literally in your enlightened self interest and the interests of your long life and happiness to be equally kind to all beings including yourself.

Your ongoing survival and happiness likely will depend upon this.

My youngest daughter who is an artist like my wife often wears a T-Shirt that has emblazoned on it
"Do Art Be Kind'

I might say, "Go Write Be Kind" which is the same sentiment.

Discovering that Human kindness was the key to life was very important to me.

When I was a teenager I was taught by my parents to always be polite to the police.

Why?

Because, especially now, if they stop you for anything (if they want to survive the encounter), they are always ready to pull a gun on you to shoot you.

Why is this?

This is their training.

I was listening to CNN and they were playing tapes on the ins and outs of this for police. They showed one policeman who overreacted and shot a man because he was reaching for his identification when the officer said, "Hands up! three times". The man was shot because the police officer was scared.

When an officer stops you just pretend this police officer is scared out of his mind and might pull a gun on you and shoot you for almost anything anytime. Because you don't know what happened to him a few minutes before he stopped you or yesterday in his life.

Remember, he or she might also be a PTSD recent veteran of Iraq or Afghanistan in the Army or other armed forces as well.

So, any politeness and obedience you can share with such an officer might save your life these days, especially while cops are more trigger happy because they are being ambushed more than normal right now here in the U.S.

So, your calmness and added politeness might save your life or the life of another now.

On another subject Kindness if it is a habit is sort of calming for whoever you are around. IF you lead with kindness it sort of makes others start to relax and not be so paranoid. But, if you are all uptight and scary bad things can often happen especially if the other person is either armed or trained to fight like in Judo, Aikido or Karate. You never know when a person is like this by the way. A friend of mine's daughter is only about 5 feet 1 or 2 tall and yet she is a 2nd or third level Judo Black belt and could kill anyone in a fraction of s second with one blow of her hand or foot or even her head. So, you really don't want to piss off someone like this even though they are always trained to come from a place of politeness and kindness too.

Because I am 6 foot 5 inches tall and very strong I made it a point not to learn Karate or Judo because I have always just been lethal enough just with my strength and coordination. I don't need to scare other people or myself with added stresses of also being an expert at Judo or Karate. However, I do practice what I call "Psychic Karate" which is a way of controlling all situations to prevent violence.

In other words I have no trouble at all when someone is about to be violent or to murder someone of going into their mind on a level they cannot reach and preventing this any way I can.

I figure if someone is going to physically hurt or kill someone I have the right to stop it if I can.

This is kindness too.

However, I also usually try to avoid situations where people like this are going to be present too because I can always feel people like this about a block away. So, unless I have to protect my family or people I'm traveling with from a person like this I always will direct my family or friends away from this type of person who is completely out of control.

Other times I will notice God is using me as a "Psychic policeman" to change a difficult situation so then God uses me to "Change a situation to protect others". This also is obvious to me.

This is usually caused by a person having harmed too many people and God wants them stopped more permanently so I sometimes am sent in to psychically control situations like that because I have been trained for this.

This is all the Technology of Kindness as you are trained by life to protect those who are innocent and still growing up from harm. There are many many ways to do this without drawing attention to yourself and without physically touching anyone.

So, kindness is a technology that protects all members of a society or civilization in many seen and unseen ways always.

You would be surprised how many practitioners of this there are around the world. I am but one of millions who know how to protect all beings as God Summons them to act in kindness to all beings.

I can usually tell the others God has sent into situations along with me to create harmony whenever posssible.

Miracles happen and you can be a part of infinite miracles in your lives. By God's Grace.

No comments: