1. I have my TIVO set to record Fareed Zacharia every Sunday morning when his show comes on CNN. So, I was in for a treat to see him interview President Obama in India while he was visiting President Modi. Fareed is from India originally even though I think he went to college here in the U.S. 

    You could see how relaxed and yet focused Obama was in the warm India winter this time of year (compared to the East Coast lately). I have been in India this time of year and 60s or higher in the winter are fairly normal if you are at the lower altitudes where government likely would be. So, you see Fareed and President Obama in a Garden it looks like in a Gazebo I would say somewhere in India.

    To my wife and I the most interesting things Obama said were regarding Russia and Putin, so if you can find that part in the video interview you might enjoy hearing about this as well as Israel and Iran and Saudi Arabia and other things too.

    Within a few days likely you will be able to see the whole thing somewhere online. (I haven't found it yet). I did also find this site too: http://www.cnn.com/shows/fareed-zakaria-gps

     Obama told CNN's Fareed Zakaria.

    www.cnn.com/2015/01/27/politics/obama-drones-fareed/...   Cached
    Jan 27, 2015 · "The drone that landed in the White House you buy in Radio Shack," Obama said Tuesday in an interview with CNN's Fareed Zakaria in India. The Federal ...
  2. www.cnn.com/.../obama-saudi-arabia-zakaria/index.html   Cached
    Jan 27, 2015 · ... with regional stability," Obama said in an interview with CNN's Fareed Zakaria ... from Zakaria on whether Obama would discuss with the ...