Monday, February 23, 2015

Word Button reprint to "A Dweller on Two Planets: Written in 1886

 Please click on following word button to read about:
A Dweller on Two Planets:Written in 1886

This was a very profound experience for me in 1965. I was 17 years old and had been raised in a mystical religion that was based upon Mystic Christianity (similar to Christian Science in some ways) only it also had a more Rosicrucian point of view in regard to Saint Germain who I was taught was born as one of two illegetimate sons of Queen Elizabeth I. As Francis Bacon he grew up to become the Exchequer of London, England and Ghost Wrote the Shakespearean Plays. Inside the original manuscripts of these plays he also wrote 7 codes. Also, Francis Bacon (also the father of the present Scientific Theory) was the world's authority on codes until World War II when they had to devise computer like devices to make codes even more complicated so they couldn't be broken?

My parents had a copy of the Bi-Literal Code book which talked about how he was the illegitimate son of Elizabeth and also who his brother was too. They eventually donated this book to the Saint Germain Foundation Library in Mt. Shasta.

So, when I read "Dweller on Two Planets" it opened my mind in a way almost no book had before to a world of Atlantis and life in between lifetimes. Also, I was just then opening up to my intuitive gifts and realizing I soon would be capable of soul travel wherever I wanted to go soon as well.

This wasn't just something that happened one day. It was something that started when I had whooping cough at age 2 and my grandmother was singing 'Hark the Herald Angels Sing" and Archangel Michael and his band of Archangels appeared. Since they healed me so I didn't die of Whooping cough I decided I wanted to be life them. And eventually this led to the Siddhi (magical empowerment) of Soul Travel as I grew up.

However, at this point I see all this completely differently. Because ultimately neither time nor space nor place are ultimately real. It might be the most effective to say that you and I live in the mind of God and nowhere else.

Is the mind of God real?

What do you think?

Also, the book talks about the United States being Atlantis come again. However, my experience of this is that the 13 colonies or the "East Coast of the United States" remind me more of Atlantis whereas the West Coast reminds me of a culture predating Atlantis called Lemuria which was settled by survivors of Mu which was where the Hawaiian Islands are rising now. So, I guess it could be said that the "New Mu" is Hawaii, the new Lemuria is California, Oregon and Washington and the New Atlantis is modern Day New England and the East Coast and maybe even Europe.

Then there is a blending of differences as you move West from the East Coast towards the Pacific Ocean. However, in the end we are all one country. For example, in wartime we all fight together for the same causes. We all bleed the same red blood for whatever we all choose to believe in together as a nation. And maybe in the end that is the most important thing of all.

No comments: