I remember in 1977 when I was going to Summit University for Archangel Gabriel and Hope's quarter I met a gentleman also from California that had been doing Kriya Yoga Meditations for around 12 years then that he had learned from studying with Self Realization Fellowship- Yogananda's teachings. He said he began to see the violet Flame in his meditations as they progressed which is one of the reasons he was at Summit University to develop this connection to the Violet Sacred Flame further.
As a little child from before I was born I was taught about the Violet Flame by my mother and my father. So, at age 6 when my Sunday School Teacher surrounded me with violet clear plastic to remind me I was surrounded by the Violet Flame I hid in the bathroom and wouldn't come out. I wasn't interested in pretending I was surrounded by the Violet Flame at age 6. I just wanted to go play with my friends.
However, over time I became very proficient at invoking the Violet Flame to burn off karma. However, then I was also taught that one must become enlightened with the Golden Flame so as not to reproduce the same bad karma again or it is all sort of a waste of time.
So, when I became 25 I had an experience with the violet flame that changed my life forever. And through this experience Saint Germain appeared to me in the Violet Flame and made my body one of his on earth. I realized later that his mind and my mind had become one like an electromagnet to a nail where the nail becomes a magnet too electromagnetically. I have been very different after this experience that I had on Easter 1973 after Going to Lake Shrine which is an SRF Retreat Center for SRF students in Los Angeles with a Lake there.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment