Friday, July 8, 2016

Avoid Paranoid People

This seems at first like a no brainer. But, all of us have at least one eccentric friend that is paranoid.

Maybe out of the kindness of our hearts for our friend's and mankind.

But still, especially if you are young (under 30) avoid paranoid people because they tend to self destruct themselves and others too. So, even if you don't believe anything they say it still might affect your subconscious and mess up your life ongoing.

How do you define paranoid?

I would say it is people who keep saying things like "I'm afraid. People want to kill me. Everyone's out to get me!" like that.

If any of that were true people usually go somewhere people aren't trying to kill them. Not leaving someplace that people are going to try to kill you is pretty stupid in the end.

You might say, "Well I've lived here forever, all my life!"

And I would say, "IS it worth dying for?" (Staying there?)

I have found going someplace new when I was old enough to do that was usually the best. It might save my life or others in the end.  when I first left Los Angeles (the suburbs) was 1969 and I went to Venice, California to work as an Electrician there which then in 1969 was sort of like the Los Angeles version of Haight Ashbury in San Franciso. I only stayed 3 months at age 21 because that was all that I could survive at the time. Others stayed and died or went crazy for a variety of reasons. And some lived there all their lives and were okay and still are. Venice then and now is still a pretty crazy place. I saw things there I have never seen anywhere else on earth. But, I knew when to leave and so within 3 months I was gone. I moved to San Diego where I went back to college.

So, is staying someplace worth dying for?

and again I would say, "Avoid paranoid people if you want to stay alive!"

No comments: