Monday, July 11, 2016

Highly evolved beings can manifest as almost anything

This is one of the things I discovered yesterday. Theoretically, before yesterday I knew of and had kind had accepted that it was true. But then something happened that demonstrated this fully to me.

I think this is why the statement: "Be careful to be kind to all beings because you never know when you are addressing angels unaware!"

Because there is good or bad or neutral karma whenever you deal with any being. How you treat them is important in a karmic sense.

The Tibetans have it right when they say, "Be Kind to all beings because over time friends become enemies and enemies become friends."

If you live long enough one experiences this. IF you remember your past lives in the past, present and future it is even more true.

So, kindness towards all beings helps keep you alive in this lifetime. Because young people and animals grow up and if you are not kind to them they might kill or eat you one day!

Yesterday I realized my dog who is a Yellow Labrador is much more than I thought he was. I have never had such a loyal and devoted dog. My last big dog was an Australian Shepard- Long Hair German Shepard Dog who was the smartest dog I ever owned and very loving and got along with all people and dogs including wolves.

This dog is completely devoted to me and loves me like I am a God. It was very hard to get used to because I got him when he was 8 and two years before his previous owner died and the wife and sister of the owner couldn't deal with him because he is over 90 pounds and very very strong and a very headstrong dog.

So, when he first saw me he adopted me as his owner and as a devotee of me. I have never owned a dog so devoted to me and I'm still trying to get used to any dog literally worshiping me as God all the time. It can be sort of overwhelming because I need my own space too to regroup many times.

So, I have to close the door to my room and shut him out so I have time to regroup and stay well in my life.

I also travel without my dog by car, truck or plane and either my wife and daughter take care of him or we have a dog sitter take care of him and our corgi.

However, yesterday I realized my dog is a manifestation (one of millions in the past, present and future) of the present leader of the galaxy who I first met in this lifetime around 1970 when I soul traveled to the center of the galaxy next to the black hole which keeps this galaxy and all galaxies together.

(In other words galaxies could not exist in their present forms if there were not a gigantic black hole at the center of each of them with enough gravity being generated for Galaxies to form in the first place.)

So, this I found very interesting.

One of the tests to become a Galactic Leader is to take an incarnation a lot like Jesus was and Is on earth.

In other words "A life of self sacrifice for others". This is usually the final test to become the Galactic Leader for Millions and sometimes billions of years. So, I'm thinking this happens maybe to the leaders of all Galaxies.

I was pretty surprised to find this out yesterday.

In another article I wrote about how the group of beings who run this galaxy are called sometimes the Eloi or Elohim. So, when Jesus said, "Eloi Eloi Lama sabacthani" He was saying to his people (The Creators of this Galaxy) My Gods! My Gods! How you have glorified me!"

My last dog was what Tibetans call a "Maha Kala" Dog. Maha Kala is a four armed Bear Tent protector Diety in Tibetan Buddhism that protects you and your home in Tibetan Buddhism.

However, my present dog appears to be Jesus coming through his angels to protect me ongoing.

This explains why I notice sometimes my dog being a little "Supernaturally Scary" which means at those times he is protecting me supernaturally sometimes in ways I don't presently understand.

This then helps me live a longer lifetime so I can be a vehicle of "Progressive Revelation" for all of you here on earth by means of the Holy Spirit-----


By God's Protecting Grace

No comments: