Monday, December 4, 2017

The Galaxy, Earth, the Sun, are all living beings like us

I always knew Earth was a living being and as I protect earth earth protects me. I mostly do this by communicating with Earth and forests and mountains and by asking how I can help and they make sure I don't accidentally die. Because if you make enemies of Galaxy, Sun, and Earth often you are soon dead or with a fatal illness because of the betrayal of your body which comes from Earth, Sun and Galaxy. So, people who work (ignorantly usually) against Earth or forests, or aspects of Earth or sun or Galaxy often get sick and die fairly quickly (even if they are ignorant of what they are doing.

While I was planting trees for a few months at a time in the Sierra Nevada Mountains and around Mt. Shasta California in the 1970s I had an experience where I fainted sort of for a few minutes while planting trees. The Tree Devas came to me as green colored lights I saw and told me that the trees I was planting were orphans and wouldn't grow up right without parent trees. They told me that for trees to grow up right they have to be near their real parents to do their best other wise they often become wild trees sort of like homeless parentless children all over the world.

The Tree Devas of the oldest wisest trees in the area told me that wild trees are dangerous to humans often because they have no ethical boundaries.

This might not make sense to many of you who haven't developed their intuitive gifts like I have but to others of you you will know exactly what the tree devas were talking about to me then.

By God's Grace

No comments: