Monday, December 4, 2017

The Term Galactic Sentience

When I was young I was trying to make sense of being an intuitive but I had no one to teach me because once again in this lifetime my intuitive senses were usually either more powerful or different than other people's intuition. So, the trick then becomes "How to I protect myself while protecting others?"

In this process of growing up "intuitive" I realized the Galaxy was sentient and alive like I was. I realized the planet was alive like I was and I realized the Sun and all stars and planets are alive like I am also.

So, trying to figure out what to do with all this was a lot. Then when I soul traveled to the galactic Core through the Rancho Bernardo portal and then the Sun portal I met who I call the Galactic Sentience. But, what the galaxy is is really like a farm built by the Creators of the galaxy who don't naturally live in time and space in their natural states. So, all Galaxies are built by these creator species so without them no matter (or anti-matter) would exist anywhere because everything would remain the 96% of what the universe is already which is Dark matter (meaning) Unknown matter by physicists.

So, without the Creator species no matter or anti-matter would exist in a form like galaxies exhibit.

So, the term Galactic Sentience refers (for me) both to the natural awareness of our sentient Galaxy and also to the present Galactic Sentience who is aware of literally everything that goes on in the galaxy who lives in the Galactic Core with most of the other Creators there. and he is also the present leader of our whole Galaxy. And generally speaking Creators don't die and in some ways (which is interesting to humans) since they do not live in time and space could it be said that there is any date on which they are born?

Also, most humans appear to be Avatars (like the movie) of Creators from the Galactic Core. It's one of the things they do for entertainment and for learning like in a university. So, Earth is a type of playground and university for the Creator Species that lives in the core of the Galaxy.

This is my present understanding of all this and hopefully you will progress beyond my understanding on into the future in your researches into all of this too.

By God's Grace


No comments: