This is just me likely and because of when I was born in 1948. But, everything that has happened on earth since 1973 HAS BEEN THE FUTURE FOR ME.
Why?
I think it is because I was the center of my parent's life as an only child. Their world revolved around me and getting me to adulthood with the best education and everything possible.
But, what happened in 1973 for me to change all this?
In 1973 my live in girlfriend got pregnant and this is what changed for me. So, I was no longer the center of attention, my son was. So, my life was a sacrifice lived so he could grow up.
Unless you have experienced this maybe you couldn't know what this means in real time. But, for me, it was a major perceptual change to my life where I moved from thinking about me and what the world meant to me to thinking about the future for my son and likely then my grandson or daughters and grand daughters too.
Now I'm almost 70 this makes more sense to me than it did then. But, either way I have been living in the future since 1973.
So, now my son is 43 and my daughters are 28 and 21 and I have a Grandson almost 4 and a new grandson from my adopted daughter who is 32 I believe. So, all this makes more sense to me now than it did in my 20s. But still I have been living in my children's future since 1973.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment