What does that mean?
It means I am practical about how I go about helping people. I try to be as efficient as I can in helping people stay alive. I understand about triage. If you ever saw the movie "Pearl Harbor" with Ben Affleck you saw the nurses writing different things with lipstick on soldier's foreheads. One symbol meant fatality (likely F) or M for Morphine or other such symbols to show that a nurse or doctor had ascertained one or more of the injuries of the patient. So, I understand some people can be saved or kept alive and others cannot. This is I find is one of the most difficult things about being a human being to maintain your compassion when so many are dying around us every day in our lives. It is easy to just withdraw into a somewhat comatose state and self medicate. But, that doesn't solve the basic problem of humanities survival here on earth.
So, I have found being very practical about my compassion for others is the best solution where both I and as many other people as possible survive any given situation.
But, here's the thing to remember always about all this:
If you don't emotionally, spiritually and physically survive whatever is happening in your lives you cannot help ANYONE!
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement
- Polar bear - Wikipedia