The "Ring Bubble" one I couldn't do with Safari for some reason so I switched to Chrome which allowed me to blog about the Dohpins. Doesn't always make sense to me what I can and can't do with any given Browser, so it is good to have several onboard your computer so you can switch around when you need to as a blogger. You can have multiple browsers up at the same time (at least with a macbook pro you can (without slowing down my computer noticeably at all.)
I'll try to keep sharing what I discover regarding Browsers over the next few weeks as I develop a new system of blogging that works better for me than the old one does now.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment