This is the URL of the last article I composed and wrote about E.T. I looked up and noticed I now am Secure HTTPS which means my site is easier for people in the U.S. and Europe to view in a secure way. It's strange how moving over from Firefox to Chrome for now did this.
However, I still like better how it is as a blogger to blog with Firefox. But, I can't live with Error 400s each time I try to save an article I have written or compiled or both. But, for my readers worldwide I suppose that is a good thing for them because their browsers won't spit out my site because it isn't secure regarding HTTPS.
If you don't know what HTTPS is. There is HTTP which is Hyper Text Transfer Protocol and then now there is Hypertex Transfer Protocol Secure.
I couldn't figure out how to make my site secure HTTPS but it automatically happened when I switched to Chrome as a browser. Go Figure!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- (no title)
- The Consequences of not dealing with ADD
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Since only 1 billion people are sustainable for thousands of years
- 16: Programmable Matter
- The Mahasiddhas are the founders of Vajrayana traditions and lineages such as Dzogchen and Mahamudra
- didn't know who this was: Empress of Russia Alexandra Feodorovna
- Who or What is "Biocom"?