This is the URL of the last article I composed and wrote about E.T. I looked up and noticed I now am Secure HTTPS which means my site is easier for people in the U.S. and Europe to view in a secure way. It's strange how moving over from Firefox to Chrome for now did this.
However, I still like better how it is as a blogger to blog with Firefox. But, I can't live with Error 400s each time I try to save an article I have written or compiled or both. But, for my readers worldwide I suppose that is a good thing for them because their browsers won't spit out my site because it isn't secure regarding HTTPS.
If you don't know what HTTPS is. There is HTTP which is Hyper Text Transfer Protocol and then now there is Hypertex Transfer Protocol Secure.
I couldn't figure out how to make my site secure HTTPS but it automatically happened when I switched to Chrome as a browser. Go Figure!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Armour Thyroid medicine
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Wikipedia: Cyberwarfare
- Wikipedia on the best 9 military drones in the world: one articles opinion
- Russia’s Strength Is Its Weakness
- Smart killer robots: China’s military future could rest on artificial intelligence
- REVIEW 9 best military drones in the world
- List of cyberattacks as of July 12th 2018