Monday, March 12, 2018

I looked and realized my site is now in (secure HTTPS) mode. this is likely because I changed to Chrome as a browser

Secure https://intuitivefred888.blogspot.com/2018/03/et-extra-terrestrial-1982.html

This is the URL of the last article I composed and wrote about E.T. I looked up and noticed I now am Secure HTTPS which means my site is easier for people in the U.S. and Europe to view in a secure way. It's strange how moving over from Firefox to Chrome for now did this.

However, I still like better how it is as a blogger to blog with Firefox. But, I can't live with Error 400s each time I try to save an article I have written or compiled or both. But, for my readers worldwide I suppose that is a good thing for them because their browsers won't spit out my site because it isn't secure regarding HTTPS.

If you don't know what HTTPS is. There is HTTP which is Hyper Text Transfer Protocol and then now there is Hypertex Transfer Protocol Secure.

I couldn't figure out how to make my site secure HTTPS but it automatically happened when I switched to Chrome as a browser. Go Figure!

No comments: