The average time the color wheel spins upon opening a new page in my blogger.com template is about 30 seconds to 2 minutes. For me, waiting this long is unacceptable just for a page to open fully in a template where I can blog. So, I tried to go to Firefox but still got Error 400 messages, went to Chrome and finally figured out how to delete in the advanced format how to delete all browsing history and cookies daily or more often. So, for now I get the best qualities of Firefox as a blogger while in Chrome. I would still prefer to be in Firefox which is the best browser as a blogger at blogger.com (blogspot) but for now can't resolve the error 400 messages so for right now I'm going to continue to use Chrome and just delete my cookies and browsing history to keep my computer running at top speed so it won't run like molasses or something.
To be an efficient blogger you have to be watching all variables. For example, I tried to set up a friend with a blog site which I did but then realized in the process that his laptop was obsolete and still running an obsolete operating system no longer supported by Microsoft so I had to tell him to use a library computer instead for blogging because I said that if I had to use his computer for blogging that I just wouldn't blog at all because it would take hours and hours to do what I can do in minutes on my Macbook Pro.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment