Finally figured out that if I click on "advanced" in history in "Chrome" that I could delete all cookies and browsing history myself.
Each "History" section is pretty individualistic to some degree in how they are designed by programmers. If you don't know where "History" is usually it is up at the top. From the top left it will usually say the browsers name, then "File" then "Edit" then "View" and then "History".
No matter what browser you are in pretty much it works like this. If you are not familiar with History try clicking on it to see what you can see about it.
If you are in Chrome like I presently am if you look at the pop up and go to the bottom click on "Show Full History", now click on "Clear Browsing Data". Once you do that look at the top and it will say "Basic" or Advanced. If you click on Advanced I would recommend not checking any of the boxes past cached images and files so you don't cause yourselves problems you don't know how to fix.
But, everything above cached images and files you can delete usually without any problems (except this is also going to log you out of anything you are presently logged into online so just be aware of this).
But, it will also generally speaking make your computer run much faster so it isn't clogged with all this unwanted and unneeded information by you.
For me personally I cannot think of any situation where I will need ANY of this information ever. However, depending upon how you use your computer you might be in a different situation. But for me Browsing history and cookies just make my computer completely worthless and unusable over time so I delete everything like browsing history and cookies every day to keep my computer running faster and smoother always.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment