Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- (no title)
- The Consequences of not dealing with ADD
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Since only 1 billion people are sustainable for thousands of years
- 16: Programmable Matter
- The Mahasiddhas are the founders of Vajrayana traditions and lineages such as Dzogchen and Mahamudra
- didn't know who this was: Empress of Russia Alexandra Feodorovna
- Beto O'Rourke-Wikipedia
Thursday, January 10, 2019
Declaring an emergency when there isn't one is a bad precedent
---for future presidents as well as for Trump. It just sets the wrong tone completely for this government and all future ones. Whenever something is politically expedient this is what presidents will tend to do when they can't get their favorite projects funded by Congress. This is just really really bad if he does this. Even if nothing really bad happens because of this directly, still indirectly other presidents similar to Trump could really wreak havoc on the populace at some point with contrived emergencies sometime in the future.