Thursday, January 10, 2019

Khan Academy

My daughter is in Europe taking some online Courses while there. I mentioned to her about Khan Academy where I studied Non-Math Physics for awhile because I have always been interested in Physics but only went as far as Geometry in High School. So, I never took calculus which helps with math oriented Physics. So, one of the interesting things was that I could study the theory of physics without having to take advanced math courses to be able to do math along with it which I found very fun to do. So, I mentioned this online site because it is amazing!

You can learn anything. Expert-created content and resources for every course and level. Always free.

Khan Academy

By logging into Khan Academy, you agree to our Terms of use ...

Official SAT® Practice

Official SAT Practice: Free SAT preparation through a college ...

Math

Math by grade - Algebra I - 6th Grade - 5th Grade - 7th Grade

MAP Recommended Practice

MAP Recommended Practice. MAP Recommended Practice ...

Sign in to get started

By signing up for Khan Academy, you agree to our Terms of use ...

Math by grade

Math · Math by grade · Science & engineering · Computing ...

Twitter Results

https://twitter.com/khanacademy
A huge THANK YOU to everyone who supported our 2018 fundraising campaign! We’re so grateful for our incredible community 🙌 and excited to continue our mission in 2019. 🆓📚💻➡️🌎 Onward! pic.twitter.com/T2SMEXf…
5 days ago · Twitter

Web results


No comments: