To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
Thursday, April 11, 2019
AeroVironment Wasp III "Aqua Wasp"
I looked for more photos of this drone that they said they called the "Aqua Wasp" that can land on water but I couldn't find any pictures of that one. So, I'm thinking that though the Aqua Wasp can land on water it might not be able to take off from water because it takes a lot of power to take off from water and a small drone like this might not be able to muster enough power to do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment