Monday, April 22, 2019

I like just basic HTML myself

In other words if you don't need special bells and whistles because you are getting paid to program or something like that, for most bloggers like myself not trying to make a living through online coding basic HTML is just fine to put words and text and pictures and even videos in place. In fact, in places like Blogger.com (blogspot) you have "compose" where if you don't want to you don't have to learn HTML or any other compatible language at all to become a blogger. But, understanding what is  actually happening I find very helpful. For example, I know that encoders in "compose" which are an artificial intelligence type of program will take your text and photos and videos and write you HTML types of code so you don't have to. However, I find that when I convert something from one site to another this doesn't always work that great. So, as a blogger it is always an experiment kind of like being an online scientist because you never know what is going to happen when you try to quote things from another site. And even trying to re-quote for easier access for your readers might not work that well either.

Also, since my site is a non-profit site and a public service site it is likely treated differently than a for profit site would be all over the world. In other words I likely have more latitude than for profit sites do around the world because I do this as a public service and as a free entertainment and educational  site I suppose it could be considered as well. My main reason for creating this site is to help prevent human extinction during the next 1000 years or so.

IF you understand how things work on all levels as well as I do then you know it's pretty touch and go for humanity this century and after the way things are presently going.

No comments: