Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Even Kellyanne Conway's Husband thinks she is crazy

This is a given. Even during the Trump's 2016 campaign I would think to myself, "This isn't a sane woman to say what she says because it completely defies any logic or reason." It's more like listening to a lawyer advocating separating children from their parents who are 6 months old without preparing anyone but other children under 12 to care for them who are also in custody. It makes no sense at all what she says. So, anytime I hear her talk I just realize she isn't sane and I'm okay realizing this is not a sane person talking. However, I also have the same experience listening to Trump too. Maybe they both each have a type of personality disorder. Since he has Narcissistic personality disorder maybe she has Dependent personality disorder and her personality disorder is dependent upon Trump becoming and staying president as long as possible (maybe 14 years or more like Trump talks about).

This actually makes sense if you have studied mental disorders. When I was studying to become a psychologist in my 20s I studied about this kind of problem because counseling cannot cure personality disorders which come from trauma usually in the youth of Trump for sure and maybe Kellyanne Conway too. So, people with personality disorders caused by traumas cannot be cured of this type of mental illness which I think is very unfortunate.

What all types of personality disorders often have in common is they always have to be right about everything and they can never be wrong about anything. So far, this is what I have observed of all people with one of the 7 or more types of personality disorders.

So, for example if you say "UP" they will say "down"  and never give in even if up is what is actually happening. So, this is one way you know you are dealing with someone with this type of mental disorder.

No comments: