Friday, July 19, 2019

Having ANY smartphone over your heart as a body cam is going to damage the heart of officers doing this

IF you actually read the safety information regarding all smartphones they tell you never to have ANY smartphone directly against your skin because it could cause blistering. If it is going to blister your skin if it is directly against you skin what is it going to do to your heart if you are wearing a smartphone over your heart as a body cam? How I deal with this is I put my smartphone on top of my wallet in my pocket so it is 1 inch or more from my skin and then if I'm driving a car or truck I take out my smartphone and place it in the truck in a holder to get it away from me. If I'm at a restaurant I also take out my phone and put it on the table to get it away from me. If I'm sleeping I keep my phone at least 8 to 10 feet away from me at all times when I'm sleeping. This is one reason why I'm still alive here at age 71 by the way. So, the only time I even have my phone on me is when I'm walking somewhere. Then if I'm speaking on the phone I usually use the speaker phone so I don't have to have it up against my brain and giving me Brain Burn.

No comments: