Tuesday, July 16, 2019

How code is generated mostly at this site

I use the "compose" function so even though I understand basic HTML commands and formats I prefer not to write code anymore mostly because it takes about 10 times to 100 times longer to personally generate and write code. So, mostly I use Auto-encoders which are built into the "Compose" part of blogger.com and (blogspot.com).

This way it automatically generates code for me and all I have to do is to type or to "Copy" and "Paste" or to copy and paste photos. I stopped pretty much using photos I took myself simply because all digital photos now have your exact longitude and latitude built into them down to about 3 feet from where they are taken which I see as a liability in people you might not want to have tracking you down for no good reason. So, sending photos I take out onto the web is a complete liability and I'm not willing to address at this point this problem, especially because my site goes worldwide so almost anything is possible because of that.

So, if I want to share a location I will go to somewhere like Google Images and find images there that I didn't take myself as a precaution. If you are going to have an international blog like this one possibly you should think about what I'm saying here too.

No comments: