Thursday, July 18, 2019

I have always seen women as superior to men in many ways

People want women to be equal to men but to me that is a really big come down from where they already were in my mind. Growing up if I asked my mother or grandmothers something they might not always know the answers that I needed but I would always get as useful and as practical an answer that they were able to come up with.

IF I asked my father or grandfather's something I wouldn't always get as useful an answer unless it was regarding staying alive through literally any situation I might encounter. So, the most useful answers were how to deal with potentially violent behavior against me or others in school or outside of school. Whereas my mother or grandmothers might try to calm me down if someone was bothering me at school in Grade School, or Junior High (this was the worst for everyone) or in High School (which was more likely to be fatal for a boy then but not with Guns it was knives then in the 1950s and early 1960s).

So, the women in my life were very supportive to me as if I was sort of like a Prince who was also being groomed to protect them too in all situations whereas my father was treated more like the "King" of our family and my mother was the queen of our family.

But, I always trusted more what my mother and grandmother said even though my father taught me how to survive any type of situation I might encounter and because of that I never had to kill or shoot anyone in my life and for that I'm eternally grateful to my father that he was the last in the family that had to shoot at people. My cousin from my father's side of the family was always 5 years older than me and neither of us had to shoot at people (for any reason) even though there was an accident when I was rabbit hunting with them one day when they couldn't see me because they were a mile away and were shooting in my direction so I laid down on the ground while they were shooting in my direction so my cousins wouldn't accidentally shoot me. Both were 5 years older than me. I was between 8 and 10 years old at the time and I also had a gun but because I heard the report of their rifles and the buzzing bee sounds of bullets over my head I just laid down on the ground until they stopped shooting and I could get up and scream and they could hear me to not shoot in my direction anymore.

But, what I'm saying here is I always thought women were superior to men and I always have sort of thought this: "All men are assholes and God help me I'm one of them!"

This is what I actually have always thought about being a man.

However, I also understand why it is the way it is. It is because men know if they screw up often no one is going to save them and they might die alone very easily. If you look at homeless men there are at least 20 to 50 homeless men for every homeless woman. And this is the reason why men are assholes because they have to be to survive the world the way it is. Often there are no second chances for men of any race including white. Even though this is mainly true of poor and middle Class men it is still true never the less of all men worldwide.

No comments: