Sunday, May 31, 2020

IF you are in another country watching all this:

What it all means might be something completely different than you think.

First, there are people demonstrating who are peaceful and this is about justice and about 95% of the demonstrators are peaceful and just want justice.

But, then you have the anarchists who want to end all governments and then you have the fascists like Trump and his father who want to end democracy forever and replace it with a police state sort of like what Hitler created.

So, everything Trump is saying is just sparking a civil war because he is a complete moron and an idiot without empathy for the real suffering in about 50% of America right now with businesses first shut down and now being burned down by anarchists and fascists who are not a part of the peaceful demonstrations for justice.

And many anarchists and fascists are being funded by Russia and China to disrupt all democracy in America ahead of the elections to really confuse and scare everyone.

These are all things you need to know watching this from all around the world.

Another point I would like to make: This is a really big country. the distance from New York City to Los Angeles is 42 h (2,789.7 mi) via I-80 W and it takes 42 hours driving 60 or 70 miles per hour to get to Los Angeles from New York City. and it takes:
43 h (2,902.4 mi) via I-80 W 43 hours to drive from New York City to San Francisco. So, about 90% of the people or more aren't seeing any of this anywhere near them either even though everyone is very upset about all of this.

How will all this shake out? I don't know because we are having a pandemic and rioting at the same time. I have never seen this before. It reminds me a lot of what happened during the Viet Nam War between 1965 and 1974 and the Watts riots on August 11th 1965 when I lived in Glendale nearby and saw the smoke rising of all of Watts burning and watching people die on the news. I had just turned 17 then I guess and was waiting for my senior year in High school. Then I was mostly worried that some black people might come into Glendale and be shot by all the white people there at the time that were practicing shooting their rifles at night for this. So, I was glad black people knew not to come into Glendale which was all white except for a small hispanic section in south western Glendale at the time in between Glendale and Hollywood. My first job as an adult at age 18 was in Hollywood in the mailing room of Ingledue Travel publications on Hollywood Blvd. then other than working for my father's electrical contracting business. I worked there 1 year to pay for my mother's operation then because we didn't have insurance then for health care. The problem of working full time at 18 is you get used to having a lot of money (especially if you are still living at home at the time).

So, by 20 I was working in Computer operations and was making a lot of money, enough to buy myself a brand new 1968 Camaro with a 327 engine that I once drove at about 140 to 145 miles per hour which was pretty amazing how well it handled at that speed. I didn't know I was driving that fast at the time because I had oversize tires on it until I got a speeding ticket for 80 in a 65 because my speedometer was so far off.

Search Results

Directions

Map from New York to Los Angeles, California43 h (2,902.4 mi) via I-80 W

Search Results

Directions

Map from New York to San Francisco, California

No comments: